Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's either two things:

1. Klis doesn't know what he is talking about and needed some clicks
    2. The Bronco brass leaked this to him to slowly start to get the fans realize what reality is. They are not signing Miller.

If its the latter that will all but end the pursuit of Von. Von is unhappy the team has been leaking things in the media, so IF they did it again. It would definitely be the end.
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      So this is about hurt feelings and not about the amount of guaranteed money? Great. Just great. This makes it sound like no matter what they offer he won't sign because of how Elway handled things in the early stages. That's how I read it.
      We are in the age of EMO kids.... if he gets hurt over some negotiations... well.... too bad so sad.

Comment

So this is about hurt feelings and not about the amount of guaranteed money? Great. Just great. This makes it sound like no matter what they offer he won't sign because of how Elway handled things in the early stages. That's how I read it.
        Well if this is true that means 2 tagged players are unhappy with their teams in Miller and Wilkerson. Trade Miller to the Jets for Wilkerson and a pick and see if you can get a deal done asap with Wilkerson before the deadline.

But I haven't heard any trade rumors so either Elway believes this deal will get done before the deadline or Elway believes Von is bluffing and will play under the tag and a deal will be worked out next offseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
          It's either two things:

2. The Bronco brass leaked this to him to slowly start to get the fans realize what reality is. They are not signing Miller.

If its the latter that will all but end the pursuit of Von. Von is unhappy the team has been leaking things in the media, so IF they did it again. It would definitely be the end.
          So if this report is true then the reports of all these negotiations seem to be nothing but a farce. What's the point of continuing then? I hope it's not true though.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

So if this report is true then the reports of all these negotiations seem to be nothing but a farce. What's the point of continuing then? I hope it's not true though.
            If Von won't sign then they're trying to establish a higher floor to start their negotiations next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by IAMRED View Post
              So say he holds out, we go the season without. Can we still sign him during the FA? That's if he's willing to negotiate?
              After this July 15 4pm ET deadline passes, the Broncos are prohibited from signing the Super Bowl 50 MVP to a multi-year contact until the end of the 2016 regular season on Jan. 1, 2017.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                If Von won't sign then they're trying to establish a higher floor to start their negotiations next year.
                No sane team will offer more if Von sits out. Von sitting out will cost him money on all accounts. Endorsements and contract.
                sigpic

Comment

No sane team will offer more if Von sits out. Von sitting out will cost him money on all accounts. Endorsements and contract.
                  You know as well as I that there are some insane GMs out there.

Comment

• Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
                    You know as well as I that there are some insane GMs out there.
                    Tom Michaels that pancake eating....and sonny weaver jr!

Comment

Well...Klis has a bad habbit of stirring the pot by making massively negative clickbaity articles. This could very well be another example of Klisbait...
                      sigpic

Comment

It's either two things:

Klis is notorious for this...He's one of the biggest pot stirrers out ther and will often make a mountain out of a molehill if it generates clicks for his articles.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Klis is notorious for this...He's one of the biggest pot stirrers out ther and will often make a mountain out of a molehill if it generates clicks for his articles.
                          Klis is a huge Broncos mouthpiece. If he's saying something, there's a reason why.
                          sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

• Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                            Klis is a huge Broncos mouthpiece. If he's saying something, there's a reason why.
                            That reason would be that Elway ain't blinking.

Comment

• I'm sure the deal is basically done... Both sides have nothing to gain by signing before the umpteenth hour... The deadline will approach, the fax machine will be functional, and then Miller will get his 70 million (3 years guaranteed)...

Von is hurt? Upset at Elway? It's just a tactical negotiating ploy... How about Elway being upset about Von's early off-field issues, the immaturity, and the suspension...

Von was victimized by the new rookie wage scale and hasn't hit free agency in what? His first 6 years... He wants to flex his bargaining power... But... Up until the first OAK game this year, Von Miller was basically a non-factor in crunch/clutch time... He was a good player, who showed flashes of greatness, but he never really left imprint or stamp on games... Where was he on that Holy Flacco disaster in 2012?

But then came the playoff run... He was like Danny Manning carrying Kansas... He was superman...

So... Bc if that... He gets paid... We don't have a QB to pay, we have a leadership gap... Elway is prepared to make this Von's team.
                              Still, Elway is playing it smartly and trying to get best deal he can, even tho he really has no bargaining power here.

Relax... It'll get done. Miller is where he should be... He knows it. He is the leader and he won't let his troops down.

Comment

• I agree with Kizlas article today. Trade Miller for as much as we can get. It's just not good management to pay ANY defensive player qb money. If Miller was a true leader like Kam Chancellor, then maybe just maybe it could work out. I love Von but I love the Broncos more.

Comment

Working...
                                X