X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Originally posted by DFence View Post
    If I were Wolfe or Harris who gave this team a great home discount, I would take Vons approach as a slap in the face. I personally think that we need to take a page out of belichicks book and send him packing just to make it understood that no one player is bigger than the team. We need to save the money and distribute the wealth, not spend it on one greedy piece to a big puzzle. Elway needs to move on and develop a loyal outside linebacker. I'll take a player with an inferior talent matched with fire and loyalty over an overpaid and selfish superstar any day... Bye felicia!
    Elway did not force CHJ and Wolfe to sign their contracts. They agreed to the terms they believed suited their careers. They chose to stay with the Bromcos instead of testing the market.

Leave a comment:

• DFence
    replied
    Originally posted by crash123go View Post
    Very smart approach. The treasure trove of draft picks Miller would fetch is almost worth it, especially with how well Elway drafts.
    Completely agree Crash. Elway will be exploring all options until deadline, he has no reason to be in any rush.
    Last edited by DFence; 07-08-2016, 09:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• crash123go
    replied
    If I was Wolf or Harris who gave this team a great home discount, I would take Vons approach as a slap in the face. I personally think that we need to take a page out of belichicks book and send him packing just to make it understood that no one player is bigger than the team. We need to save the money and distribute the wealth, not spend it on one greedy piece to a big puzzle. Elway needs to move on and develop a loyal outside linebacker. I'll take a player with an inferior talent matched with fire and loyalty over an overpaid and selfish superstar any day... Bye felicia!
    Very smart approach. The treasure trove of draft picks Miller would fetch is almost worth it, especially with how well Elway drafts.

Leave a comment:

• JJBroncoFan
    replied
    If I was Wolf or Harris who gave this team a great home discount, I would take Vons approach as a slap in the face. I personally think that we need to take a page out of belichicks book and send him packing just to make it understood that no one player is bigger than the team. We need to save the money and distribute the wealth, not spend it on one greedy piece to a big puzzle. Elway needs to move on and develop a loyal outside linebacker. I'll take a player with an inferior talent matched with fire and loyalty over an overpaid and selfish superstar any day... Bye felicia!
    You bout to get flamed brother lol

Leave a comment:

• DFence
    replied
    If I were Wolfe or Harris who gave this team a great home discount, I would take Vons approach as a slap in the face. I personally think that we need to take a page out of belichicks book and send him packing just to make it understood that no one player is bigger than the team. We need to save the money and distribute the wealth, not spend it on one greedy piece to a big puzzle. Elway needs to move on and develop a loyal outside linebacker. I'll take a player with an inferior talent matched with fire and loyalty over an overpaid and selfish superstar any day... Bye felicia!
    Last edited by DFence; 07-08-2016, 08:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Allbright

Based on what I've heard, I would be stunned if Von Miller is not signed by Tuesday.
    Hmmm, that's exactly what I've been saying, lets see if I called it right.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Greeeeeeaaaaat!! Wish we had a tiger emoti to go with that.

If Jason Cole thinks he might not be coming back, I consider that a great sign that he will be signed soon.

In fact I'll bet by early next week, he is signed
    Ain't that the truth! Jason Cole is horrid!

Leave a comment:

• Fantaztic7
    replied
    Keep Calm--Have a Cocktail

We have no control so sit back and see how this unfolds...

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Broncos' latest offer didn't move needle much for Miller. Still work to do. Talks expected to continue thru wknd. https://t.co/tiD10T6inT

Mike Garafolo

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Allbright

Based on what I've heard, I would be stunned if Von Miller is not signed by Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
    https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/stat...40064140480513

Insider Buzz: Broncos Increased Guarantees in Miller Offer, Not Enough for Deal - Jason Cole's video update enclosed here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nough-for-deal
    Greeeeeeaaaaat!! Wish we had a tiger emoti to go with that.

If Jason Cole thinks he might not be coming back, I consider that a great sign that he will be signed soon.

In fact I'll bet by early next week, he is signed

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Per PFT

The meeting has yet to take place. Get the sides close, and let Elway close.
    So much conflicting information. That's why I hate this time of year.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    I just want this taken care of.. I don't know if I can stomach watching Miller tear it up for another team for the next 10 years.

Leave a comment:

• Capt. Jack
    replied
    At least 63 Mill guaranteed, I'm thinking???
    We gotta get this thing done.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Per PFT

The meeting has yet to take place. Get the sides close, and let Elway close.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X