• Turf Nazi
    replied
    new offer submitted.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/07/08...ontract-offer/

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
    Elway did say he wanted Von, Marshall, and Sanders done by mid July.
    Then my little anxious heart can settle down a bit.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    And probably wants to get a deal done with Miller and Sanders
    Elway did say he wanted Von, Marshall, and Sanders done by mid July.

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    The fact that we are already aggressively going at it tells me John doesn't let this go on much longer. He's not going to risk another Dumerville situation.
    I think it will go that late just like DT did. Von's agent is going to try and milk every penny IMO.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Exactly! We need to get this Miller thing nailed down because we need to know what money is available. I'm guessing Colquitt gets cut real soon, DT will probably have his contract restructured (he's open to doing so) and then we'll get Sanders locked as well.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    The fact that we are already aggressively going at it tells me John doesn't let this go on much longer. He's not going to risk another Dumerville situation.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    If there is a deal, I think it's the 14th

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Thanks for the heads up about this guy Frey. Don't know a whole lot about him.
    He's a sensationalist...The only time you hear from him is when crap like this is going down. He's a hack journalist (thus why he is employed by bleacher report)

Not everything on bleacher report is bad mind you, but Jason Cole....

Leave a comment:

• the0rangecrush
    replied
    If there is a deal, I think it's the 14th

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    See, all this drama for month boils down to days....
    Could be hours for all we know, but we'll see what happens. At this point, anything you hear in the media is hearsay, don't put too much stock in it, people are going to be spouting misinformation all over the place and then all of the sudden "BAM" deals done, everyone's happy.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Don't take anything said in the media as gold. Misinformation flies all over

Jason Cole is wrong more than he's right
    Thanks for the heads up about this guy Frey. Don't know a whole lot about him.

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    They are actually meeting in person today...Von's not the type of person to meet with someone just to spit in their face. Let's just wait it out, I bet a deal is done within the next 5 days at the latest. I don't see this going on past the 12th. There has been too much activity over the last few days.
    i wouldn't be surprised to see it done today.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    See, all this drama for month boils down to days....

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    I forgot Jason Cole was with Bleacher Report...That actually makes anything he has to say even less reliable.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    It would be surprising if he'd have a meeting just to reject anything. I remember Cole's sources had a Brock return as well. When it comes to Denver, Cole seems to usually be a bit off.
    They are actually meeting in person today...Von's not the type of person to meet with someone just to spit in their face. Let's just wait it out, I bet a deal is done within the next 5 days at the latest. I don't see this going on past the 12th. There has been too much activity over the last few days.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X