Broncos are talking with Von Miller and his reps today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Exactly! We need to get this Miller thing nailed down because we need to know what money is available. I'm guessing Colquitt gets cut real soon, DT will probably have his contract restructured (he's open to doing so) and then we'll get Sanders locked as well.
    It's good to see a realistic and positive take on the situation. It's real easy to be "doom and gloom" with assertions like Cole's about how angry Von Miller is with the Broncos, in general, and John Elway in particular. I don't buy it. I don't know Von Miller personally, but I've never seen the guy "angry" in interviews. He seems to be a guy who doesn't ride on the roller-coaster with highs or lows. He seems level-headed, and almost child-like in how he keeps it simple.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
      Even if the parameters are met, I still think it stretches out to at least next week. Every penny counts. Especially if Von is truly upset with how things have gone.
      Fowler believes it might take at least 65m guranteed to get it done
      So if he wants to squeeze every penny he can, and if he now wants $65M, will the Broncos be able to get a deal done with Sanders? I don't know that much about the cap and contracts so if you or anyone else have details about what would happen if Von gets every cent he can, where does that leave things for Sanders?
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
        So if he wants to squeeze every penny he can, and if he now wants $65M, will the Broncos be able to get a deal done with Sanders? I don't know that much about the cap and contracts so if you or anyone else have details about what would happen if Von gets every cent he can, where does that leave things for Sanders?
        Yea, the guarantee money can be moved to another year. We can make it work.
        sigpic

Comment

Regarding Von contract, he'd prefer not go to the deadline. Sides talking. #Broncos have moved on how much guaranteed on signing

Renck
          What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
          I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Regarding Von contract, he'd prefer not go to the deadline. Sides talking. #Broncos have moved on how much guaranteed on signing

Renck
            Thanks so much for twitter-posting today. I've been following it. I don't have time to dig through twitter while working, but I can easily drop in here!
            sigpic

Comment

Per PFT

The meeting has yet to take place. Get the sides close, and let Elway close.

Comment

At least 63 Mill guaranteed, I'm thinking???
                We gotta get this thing done.

Comment

I just want this taken care of.. I don't know if I can stomach watching Miller tear it up for another team for the next 10 years.

Comment

Per PFT

The meeting has yet to take place. Get the sides close, and let Elway close.
                    So much conflicting information. That's why I hate this time of year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                      https://twitter.com/SiriusXMNFL/stat...40064140480513

Insider Buzz: Broncos Increased Guarantees in Miller Offer, Not Enough for Deal - Jason Cole's video update enclosed here:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nough-for-deal
                      Greeeeeeaaaaat!! Wish we had a tiger emoti to go with that.

If Jason Cole thinks he might not be coming back, I consider that a great sign that he will be signed soon.

In fact I'll bet by early next week, he is signed
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Allbright

Based on what I've heard, I would be stunned if Von Miller is not signed by Tuesday.

Comment

Broncos' latest offer didn't move needle much for Miller. Still work to do. Talks expected to continue thru wknd. https://t.co/tiD10T6inT

Mike Garafolo

Comment

Keep Calm--Have a Cocktail

We have no control so sit back and see how this unfolds...

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                              Greeeeeeaaaaat!! Wish we had a tiger emoti to go with that.

If Jason Cole thinks he might not be coming back, I consider that a great sign that he will be signed soon.

In fact I'll bet by early next week, he is signed
                              Ain't that the truth! Jason Cole is horrid!
                              sigpic

Comment

Allbright

Based on what I've heard, I would be stunned if Von Miller is not signed by Tuesday.
                                Hmmm, that's exactly what I've been saying, lets see if I called it right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X