Broncos' core group of defenders now under contract through 2019 season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fraguela09 View Post
    If Sly can become that interior disruptive threat that Malik was.... We are set!

I think Darius Kilgo & Phil Taylor can slide right in and handle NT.

I believe the 2 safeties we drafted will give us insurance if/when Stewart or Ward get hurt...

As long as Talib doesn't get a lengthy suspension... I believe our defense will be even better this season...

Ray & Shaq are older... We have another year under Wade and his coaches...

All we need is for Sly to be Malik...
    I don't think Sly is taking Malik's spot. Right now, I think Vance Walker is the fav for that spot but Crick and Gotsis could win it.

I agree with the sentiment though...whichever one of those guys takes it...they need to produce at a similar level.
    sigpic

Comment

Being then GM for a successful NFL football team may be one of the hardest job in all of sports.

Every player wants to get paid on some level. Every agent is whispering into the player's ear to go for more. Lot of bad teams making bad decisions which cause all kinds of havok in the "players worth" conversation.

With all that said I am very happy with our team.

We have drafted a lot of talented players...coached them into elite players and retained a lot of them in their prime years.

It does not seem like Elway, his office staff or the coaches get they credit they deserve

Tell you what tho....I notice it and I appreciate it
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
      X