Denver Broncos offensive line will surprise and impress people this season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver Broncos offensive line will surprise and impress people this season

"While it’s still early, the Broncos offensive line will surprise people with how good it is this season.

“We are deeper right now, but I think it’s just a little bit of continuity. Even though Russell is new and he hasn’t practiced full time - you’ve got (Michael) Schofield, who started 12, 13 games, (Matt) Paradis had 1,300, 1,400 snaps under his belt and Max (Garcia). You can see that coming together.”

thoughts on the Denver Broncos defence?

link: http://bit.ly/2apNk2f

Early reports are not favorable towards the offensive line, but with time they should improve. It sounds like they are still trying to figure out spots with McGovern and Paradis taking snaps at Center, Sambrailo taking snaps at G. Once they get it locked down and build some continuity they have the personnel to be a solid line.
    sigpic

Comment

I feel optimistic going forward, getting Sambrailo back is huge. Was just reading that McGovern set some weight lifting records back in school, I can't wait to see that youth and strength get coached up as one of ours.
      [sigpic

Comment

Okung's health has been his Achilles, although admittedly, his ankle injuries during his rookie season and sophomore seasons were inadvertantly inflicted by his line-mates landing on top of him.

His shoulder, chest and pec injuries, not so much.
        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Did you say Schofield?
          Yes, I would be surprised, indeed!

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
            I feel optimistic going forward, getting Sambrailo back is huge. Was just reading that McGovern set some weight lifting records back in school, I can't wait to see that youth and strength get coached up as one of ours.
            That is yet to be seen. he may never amount to much at any position. OG, is his best shot though, imo.
            sigpic

Comment

What was the record if you know?

Comment

Still early but Sambraillo hasn't looked so good so far. Wouldn't mind or be surprised to see Garcia and McGovern starting at G. That'd be a stronger and nastier interior as well

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  Early reports are not favorable towards the offensive line, but with time they should improve. It sounds like they are still trying to figure out spots with McGovern and Paradis taking snaps at Center, Sambrailo taking snaps at G. Once they get it locked down and build some continuity they have the personnel to be a solid line.
                  If McGovern can play Center, they may go with eight O-Linemen.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    What was the record if you know?
                    Weighty matters: McGovern set a pile of weight-room records at Missouri, including five squat repetitions of 690 pounds. At one point he even suffered a torn pectoral muscle in one session of heavy lifting.

^^^As per Jeff Legwold in a draft analysis.

Sambralio is going to be a solid player if he can overcome the injury 100%. I like the kid. As I said, I'm optimistic...
                    [sigpic

Comment

Sam Brenner injured today. Waiting for details.

Comment

Originally posted by osfantaztic View Post
                        Sam Brenner injured today. Waiting for details.
                        Reports are he's being evaluated for a concussion.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                          Reports are he's being evaluated for a concussion.
                          Thanks. Heard it happens on a running play for Bibbs.

Comment

It's a confirmed concussion.

Mike Klis ‏@MikeKlis
                            Gary Kubiak said Sam Brenner did suffer concussion -- caught up in pile and fell face down. Brenner was talking

Comment

Working...
                            X