Broncos sign DL Lars Koht; Waive DE Shaneil Jenkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos sign DL Lars Koht; Waive DE Shaneil Jenkins

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- The Denver Broncos signed undrafted rookie defensive lineman Lars Koht on Tuesday.

The Florida International product appeared in all 12 games in 2015 for the Panthers and recorded 47 tackles, eight tackles for loss, four sacks and a forced fumble. Koht spent rookie minicamp with the Seattle Seahawks. He will wear No. 69 with the Broncos.

To make room for Koht on the 90-man roster, the Broncos waived Shaneil Jenkins, an undrafted free agent from Shepherd.

The Broncos resume training camp practice at 9:30 a.m. MT on Wednesday.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...b-be17faf019e9
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Lars Koht is likely Training Camp fodder. But as with everyone that gets the opportunity, he has a chance. A chance at a Practice Squad spot, or a chance to get squirreled away with some hangnail injury.

What I am growing more and more curious about is the lack of press on the Broncos 2nd Round Draft choice. I haven't even heard if he is on the field, which is a little surprising when you consider the pick that the Broncos spent on Adam Gotsis.

Comment

Originally posted by gtown53 View Post
      Lars Koht is likely Training Camp fodder. But as with everyone that gets the opportunity, he has a chance. A chance at a Practice Squad spot, or a chance to get squirreled away with some hangnail injury.

What I am growing more and more curious about is the lack of press on the Broncos 2nd Round Draft choice. I haven't even heard if he is on the field, which is a little surprising when you consider the pick that the Broncos spent on Adam Gotsis.
      NFL: Aussie defensive lineman Adam Gotsis impresses at Denver Broncos training camp
      Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Great. Now Denver has two guys named Lars in TC.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
        X