X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanchez wants to stay. Help team

http://m.denverbroncos.com/multimedi...1-d6f22566b2a7

"Coach Kubiak was very forthcoming, and that's part of the reason you want to stay here. This organization is first class" --Mark Sanchez

Sounds like Mark has been nothing but supportive of Coack Kube's decision and still wants to remain a Bronco. I've always admired that love and respect.

I really hope Mark is cut/resigned or some other method is devised to keep him for cheap. He's a class act.

Comment

Mark also said he'd do anything to help Trevor in any way he can. He's very professional and it's things like this that make me want to root for him.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

That is a class move. , Mark.
        *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
        *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
        *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Seems like a class act imo
          My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

The old saying about what happens to nice guys comes to mind. I wish the best for Mark.

Comment

it's a shame he hasn't completely turned the corner on his fumbles. He sure is one of the easiest guys to root for. Keep your chin up, Mark, it ain't over until you're backup QB on the Browns
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Too bad....he has grown up so much since the snot wipe and hot dog thing.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                  it's a shame he hasn't completely turned the corner on his fumbles. He sure is one of the easiest guys to root for. Keep your chin up, Mark, it ain't over until you're backup QB on the Browns
                  Or starting for the Vikings...

Comment

The NFL needs a developmental league. The owners need to recognize that and stop resisting because they can't figure out how to make money from it.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      The NFL needs a developmental league. The owners need to recognize that and stop resisting because they can't figure out how to make money from it.
                      Make it happen, Sam!! A triple-A league, at this point in the league's history with growing interest and more available players, only makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                        Make it happen, Sam!! A triple-A league, at this point in the league's history with growing interest and more available players, only makes sense.
                        Shoot, it's worked for major league baseball forever...instead of a "practice squad" why not have a minor league NFL with farm teams for each of the pro teams. Ours could be the Boulder Ponies
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Boulder ponies... oh lordy...

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                            Good luck with that one.
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Hopefully Lynch doesn't get hurt Thursday night.

Then shortly thereafter, Elway, Kubiak & co. can help Mr. Sanchez up from off of his begging knees and put him out of his (and or) misery.
                              Last edited by Mel B.; 09-01-2016, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X