• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Shopping Hillman

Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 20m20 minutes ago
    Broncos are shopping Ronnie Hillman.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Hillman was a Free Agent for a while before the Broncos brought him back on a 1 year deal. Not sure why anyone would trade for him now when there was plenty of opportunity to sign him before the Broncos did.
    Denver Broncos
    New York Yankees
    New York Knicks
    Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
      Hillman was a Free Agent for a while before the Broncos brought him back on a 1 year deal. Not sure why anyone would trade for him now when there was plenty of opportunity to sign him before the Broncos did.
      Yeah I doubt there's much interest. Teams usually try to scrounge late picks if they can with players who are likely to be released anyway, it rarely ends up happening and most often the player is simply released.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
        My thoughts exactly, who would really want him and what could we really get. I'll be surprised if we get anything. But we shall see.

Comment

It all depends on who is hurting in their backfields right now, or a team that needs a speedy back. He has some skill, and I still believe he has not reached his potential. Not sure why, but when he looks good, it doesn't last long enough.

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            Not sure why, but when he looks good, it doesn't last long enough.
            It's the curse of those little speed backs. When they break one they look unstoppable...then the next 5 plays they bounce off their own linemen for no gain
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Ronnie's only move is delay/burst. For a "quick" RB he has no wiggle. He doesn't make people miss and he has little to no power causing easy arm (sometimes finger) tackles.

He's serviceable if you need someone to eat up carries. He doesn't play ST, he's a liability blocker in the backfield and struggles catching the ball.
              sigpic

Hooray, beer!

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
                Vic Lombardi ‏@VicLombardi 20m20 minutes ago
                Broncos are shopping Ronnie Hillman.
                I know I have no street cred for never posting anything about this before but I totally believed this was going to happen - especially after how well Hillman played during the last game.

I'll just go pat myself on the back.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  I know I have no street cred for never posting anything about this before but I totally believed this was going to happen - especially after how well Hillman played during the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by CoryWinget81 View Post
                    Ronnie's only move is delay/burst. For a "quick" RB he has no wiggle. He doesn't make people miss and he has little to no power causing easy arm (sometimes finger) tackles.

He's serviceable if you need someone to eat up carries. He doesn't play ST, he's a liability blocker in the backfield and struggles catching the ball.
                    I concur........

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

Always the humble one....

Comment

Just hoping -Hillman -Colquitt -Sanchez = New contract Sanders
                        Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Looks like Bibbs is makin the 53, then. They already cut Thompson. I'm happy for Kapri.
                          Anyone seen Jake Plummer?

Comment

I think we need to pump R. Hillman up on these boards just in case other
                            GMs and NFL coaches read our board and are considering trading for him.

I will start, "I think Hillman has the potential to become the next Terrell Davis.
                            He's worth a second rounder, at least!"

Comment

Originally posted by famicommander View Post
                              Looks like Bibbs is makin the 53, then. They already cut Thompson. I'm happy for Kapri.
                              Or we like someone who was cut...lots of talented backs on the street.
                              Ravens GM 2016 - Ravens are looking to trade down 4-8 spots

Comment

Working...
                              X