Broncos to release Sanchez, Shopping Talib

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
    I think Dak and Trevor are going to share some similar growing pains going forward. There is a reason Dallas snapped him up. As mentioned earlier, how does he look behind a real O-line with hungry receivers?

On another note, the contract Jerry gave Tony is possibly dumber than the one SF gave Kappy. Just riding that pine...
    No different than he looked here when he couldn't secure the job away and keep Siemian and Lynch on the bench. While our OL probably won't set the world on fire, we're far from the worst. And if he couldn't win the job with DT, ES, Green, CJ, etc........ What makes you think his DAL situation is any better? He's still gonna be epically fumble prone and throw costly INTS.
    #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
      No different than he looked here when he couldn't secure the job away and keep Siemian and Lynch on the bench. While our OL probably won't set the world on fire, we're far from the worst. And if he couldn't win the job with DT, ES, Green, CJ, etc........ What makes you think his DAL situation is any better? He's still gonna be epically fumble prone and throw costly INTS.
      You're position on this situation is crystal clear, thank you.
      [sigpic

Comment

Looks like Mark gets to play behind a real O-line with some A-list receivers now, should be interesting. Good luck Bud.
        A-list receiver*

We have a better collection of receivers than the Cowboys do. They just have the best single receiver between both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
          A-list receiver*

We have a better collection of receivers than the Cowboys do. They just have the best single receiver between both teams.
          Their offensive line is much better than ours though...I think that makes a huge difference. Our receivers can be open all day long but it won't matter if our O line keeps turning into a welcome mat for defensive line men
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            Their offensive line is much better than ours though...I think that makes a huge difference. Our receivers can be open all day long but it won't matter if our O line keeps turning into a welcome mat for defensive line men
            LOL must spread
            [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
              If I disagreed about the oline I would have mentioned it. Lol but I don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                A-list receiver*

Bryant, Williams, Beasley and the best safety blanket in the NFL Jason Whitten. A QB could definitely do worse...
                [sigpic

Comment

Bryant, Williams, Beasley and the best safety blanket in the NFL Jason Whitten. A QB could definitely do worse...
                  Excuse me. You must have mistaken my comment for saying that they didn't have a good group of receiving targets. I'll have to look for that interpretation.

But, on a real note. I said overall, we have the better group of receivers. Williams and Beasley are okay, though. But, a qb could do worse, yes. Didn't say they couldn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X