Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Finalize Practice Squad

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/09/04...taurean-nixon/

The waiver wire was fairly quiet for the Broncos and their recently released players. Denver was not awarded any claims nor were any of their players claimed.

The Broncos quickly proceeded to add eight players that they released to their practice squad on Sunday. The list included running back and fullback Juwan Thompson, cornerback Taurean Nixon, outside linebacker Vontarrius Dora, tight end Henry Krieger-Coble, receiver Mose Frazier, center Dillon Day, safety Ryan Murphy and offensive tackle Justin Murray. Inside linebacker Kyle Kragen signed later Sunday afternoon, an NFL source confirmed.

Receiver/returner Kalif Raymond was flying to Denver on Sunday night with the plan to sign a practice squad contract with the Broncos, per an NFL source. He had multiple offers but wanted to stay in Denver.

Kali was a good player. I would have liked to see him play more with the 1s as a slot guy. I think he has better vision and has the potential to be a far better return man than Norwood.

Comment

The other guy I was shocked not to see was Sulleyman (sp). He played quite well Imo.

Comment

I agree I was hoping to see him on the list

Comment

Moze Frazier is signed...
          as Paxton's college buddy and receiver...
          to help Paxton along..
          on the scout team...
          extending the period of our Future QB having a good friend here...
          during his first year.
          -
          Very savvy NFL management of personel.
          - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Working...
          X