No announcement yet.

Get a First Look at the Broncos' Amazing Color Rush Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Seahawks one looks so dope. So does Chargers n Pats. And ours too. But I agree white pants would be better but that's the whole deal on color rush. All one color

Comment

I purchased a Chris Harris Jr color rush jersey!

Note: Apparently there is a limited quantity so get
      yours on NFL.com while supplies last.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
        The Seahawks one looks so dope. So does Chargers n Pats. And ours too. But I agree white pants would be better but that's the whole deal on color rush. All one color
        Everybody is supposed to hate them, but I will not conform, I say they look great, give us some color

Comment

I just got my Nike "Limited" CHJ color rush jersey in. It's amazing! The whole thing feels like one of the best quality jerseys I've bought, only slightly behind the "elite" Von Miller jersey I got a few years ago. The numbers and name plate have this sort of rubbery/plasticy feel to them. The stitching is well done, no loose threads. The NFL shield is a cool reflect metallic piece.
          2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Can anyone tell me why the NFL puts out these Color Rush uniforms? Is there some charity that benefits from them? I'm not a fan of any of them. But whatever.

Comment

The NFL does return a portion of their earnings to a charity. I forget which off the top of my head. I do remember that the first 500k was to pay for new football equipment for schools that lost theirs in the Louisiana floods.

But other than that it's mostly a chance for Nike to make money, and maybe a little for the fans to have fun with. Change up the game, so to speak.
              2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertR View Post
                  I don't like it.
                  To each their own, Put some white pants on it and make it our primary IMO!
                  sigpic

Comment

Received my Miller color rush jersey, and it's awesome!!! Trying to use a hookup to get one of those helmets for the man cave. I like the look. Too bad it's a road game when they wear these.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                      To each their own, Put some white pants on it and make it our primary IMO!
                      But white pants would be different from the all orange uniform in the picture, so it sounds like you're saying "I like it as long as it's different ".

Comment

Working...
                      X