This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derek Wolfe in hospital?

I follow Derek Wolfe on snap chat and his snap story shows him being admitted to the hospital. Anyone have info on why?
    Last edited by Peanut; 09-16-2016, 02:42 PM. Reason: Old article

I did a search. Came up with an article talking about him being released from the hospital. Changed title, put link in OP and noticed that the article mention Coach Fox. Check date. It's from 2013.

Sorry about any confusion I caused. I will check dates first from now on.

I could not find anything current about him being in the hospital.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

I will keep searching, if I find out any info I will post ASAP

Comment

Joining Thomas as questionable are defensive end Derek Wolfe and offensive lineman Ty Sambrailo. Wolfe practiced Friday after being limited Thursday because of a neck issue.

Wolfe did not have his helmet on during the start of Thursday's practice as his teammates went through individual work, but he did Friday. He described playing through the injury as "more of a pain tolerance thing."

"I'm pretty healthy. I'm feeling good," Wolfe said. "Sometimes you just need a day off."

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...5-10f0ece0ef4d
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

The snap chat was taken 46 minutes ago.

Comment

I hope he didn't aggravate his previous neck injury. We need him to play but not at the risk of his health long term. Did the NFL ever fine or suspend the player that pulled his face mask and hurt his neck?
            sigpic
            Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
            2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
            2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Comment

Nothing on the Denver Post website, nothing on the Denver Broncos website, nothing on PFT. I'm guessing the original poster is either mistaken or just trying to start rumours. Hopefully he was just mistaken.

Comment

Per Mile High Report Wolfe is questionable:

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/9...as-derek-wolfe

Comment

Umm neither one. I wasn't starting rumors or mistaken.. So take that garbage else where. Even his fiancé has it on her snap chat.

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                    Umm neither one. I wasn't starting rumors or mistaken.. So take that garbage else where. Even his fiancé has it on her snap chat.
                    Then post a link. If Derek Wolfe were in the hospital more people than Snapchat accounts would be talking about it. And this section of the forum is supposed to be about actual articles written on actual sites or publications with actual links.

Comment

NV, what is the date in the snap chat post?
                      sigpic
                      Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Snaps on stories only last 24 hours and it's still on there. It was posted half hour before I made this thread

Comment

Abbieburrowsfit is Derek's fiancé snap it's all over hers

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                            Abbieburrowsfit is Derek's fiancé snap it's all over hers
                            Can u post a screen shot? Some of us don't use snapchat and there's no mention of it anywhere on the web. We all appreciate shared info amongst us here on the boards. But we also like to see sources. So if you don't have a link, a screen shot of her post would be helpful to some of us who are interested.
                            #swapping

Comment

At about 01:57 in the video:

Press: How did Wolfe look today?

Kubiak: You know he did good, ahhh, he took what we wanted him to take.I put him in the same category as DT-that's how there listed, so...but it looks like we're headed towards him being OK.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...5-10f0ece0ef4d
                              Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Working...
                              X