This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wolfe returns, DT improves

Defensive end Derek Wolfe wants to play Sunday. He is no stranger to working in pain. So perhaps it should come as no surprise that he returned to practice Friday after missing most of Thursday with a neck injury. Wolfe believes the Panthers offensive linemen targeted him in the opener, leading to his injury.

Receiver Demaryius Thomas remains on track to play Sunday after showing improvement Friday for the second straight practice. In an ideal world, Thomas could be conserved if the Broncos take a lead to avoid aggravating his left hip issue. Thomas said the injury is similar to one he sustained in 2012. That season Thomas played all 16 games.

http://myinforms.com/en-as/a/4143302...ice-on-friday/
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
      Abbieburrowsfit is Derek's fiancé snap it's all over hers
      I did a Google search for "Abbieburrowsfit" and this thread on this forum was, literally, the only result that popped up.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
        I did a Google search for "Abbieburrowsfit" and this thread on this forum was, literally, the only result that popped up.
        Which is exactly why I asked if the poster could post a screenshot. We jokingly throw the "pics or it didn't happen" around. But it's threads like this that cause us to react like that.
        #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
          Which is exactly why I asked if the poster could post a screenshot. We jokingly throw the "pics or it didn't happen" around. But it's threads like this that cause us to react like that.
          This story looks like a giant pile of crap.

Comment

Snap chat names don't pop up on google. Just tried googling my own. How do I post a picture on this via mobile? I've never done it.

Comment

Since Wolfe has been playing and got a half sack with Miller I feel confident saying that this thread was nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by NVthosebroncos View Post
                Snap chat names don't pop up on google. Just tried googling my own. How do I post a picture on this via mobile? I've never done it.
                Are you still under the impression that Derek Wolfe is currently hospitalized?

Comment

I think this question has been definitely answered.

Comment

Yes it has... he is in the hospital visiting all the players he hit
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X