Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What it's like to be "Von Millered"

http://www.indystar.com/story/sports...ered/90495704/
    Proud to be a lifelong crazed woman and descendant of a Colorado "century family"! (My family has been here since at least 1840)

Von Miller is $.

Comment

Against elite qbs since Big Ben...9 sacks, 3 FF and a Int....forgot how many passes defended/batted

Right now the best defender in the NFL

Love the comments I herd reported that Von thinks this year is just a continuation of last year
      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

I love how everyone is making excuses for Reitz from the coaches to his teammates. What are they supposed to say? The coach trotted out Reitz with 1-on-1 on Miller despite him being banged up for most of the week but still suiting up??? That it was not just the number of sacks but the number of pressures with Luck throwing off his back foot and not being able to step into his throws because Reitz was being pushed back all because he was continued to play 1-on-1???

The first thing Belichick does is take out the best thing a team does. He would be RB or TE chipping Von Miller throughout the game to at least frustrate him. Pagano does not even scratch average for a coach making adjustments. Sometimes, some of us Colts fans wish the Colts would start 0-4 or something like that so that Irsay regrets giving Pagano a new contract because I do not think he is the right coach long term for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
          Against elite qbs since Big Ben...9 sacks, 3 FF and a Int....forgot how many passes defended/batted

Right now the best defender in the NFL

Love the comments I herd reported that Von thinks this year is just a continuation of last year
          Von sure has been playing special football since that game against the Steelers, he is best defensive player in NFL right now.
          sigpic

Comment

Von is showing that Elway was smart in paying him that big contract. The guy is proving to be as big (if not bigger) an impact on opposing defenses as guys like J.J. Watt.
            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Working...
            X