Broncos still underdogs vs Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos still underdogs vs Bengals

Broncos listed as underdogs to the upcoming Bengals game by a 3.5 point margin despite having a better record and defense

http://den.247sports.com/Bolt/Bronco...ngals-47610207
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

That's fine I like being underdog anyway keep underrating us and Denevr will keep proving doubters and nay sayers wrong.
    sigpic

Comment

I dont have an issue with this. The game is in Cincy, its an early game, and we only beat them by 3 last season when they were without Dalton.
      Denver Broncos
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks
      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Our defense thrives on being the underdog. It makes them feel disrespected and makes them play that much tougher. Bring it. I also think we might have to open up the playbook on offense and score more as the Bengals are a high flying offense.
        Last edited by broncoslover115; 09-19-2016, 11:00 AM.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Main thing on offense is to get Stephenson healthy at RT.

Comment

Honestly, with our offense so far having trouble finishing drives, this doesn't surprise me, especially being on the road at Cincy. Our offense needs to step their game up big time this week or we may have some trouble beating a really good defense in Cincy.
            Fire Rick Dennison - This Signature will stay until the worst playcaller in the NFL is gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
              Well he's out 2-3 weeks so, that won't be happening this week no matter what.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                Well he's out 2-3 weeks so, that won't be happening this week no matter what.
                Thanks for update I had not picked that up yet...

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                  Isn't Sambrailo coming back in next game? Fowler and Heuerman should as well which will beef up the offense
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    Our defense thrives on being the underdog. It makes them feel disrespected and makes them play that much tougher. Bring it. I also think we might have to open up the playbook on offense and score more as the Bengals are a high flying offense.
                    Originally posted by floridabroncos View Post
                    Honestly, with our offense so far having trouble finishing drives, this doesn't surprise me, especially being on the road at Cincy. Our offense needs to step their game up big time this week or we may have some trouble beating a really good defense in Cincy.
                    Have you watched the Bengals play this year? They don't look anything close to last year

Comment

Cincy is favored by 3.5. You get 3 points for being the home time. So, to Vegas, this is a pick em game.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cincy is a really good team and is at home. 3.5 as an early line is not much and many "experts" picked us to start 0-4... same guys who didn't think we would win in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Oh well... We won't run the table and win 19 games, we were a mysterious injury away from the pick 6 earlier in the game and needed 2 D scores.

Comment

We're gonna always be the dog it the fight.
                          It's ok.

Comment

As was already said, you get 3 points for being the home team automatically, so really we're only the .5 point underdogs (or rather, it's neck and neck and anyones game)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by False Start View Post
                              We're gonna always be the dog it the fight.
                              It's ok.
                              Unless the team can limit the turn overs. The offense was actually rolling before the pick almost 6

Comment

Working...
                              X