No announcement yet.

Broncos still underdogs vs Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So can we keep Schofield at guard and Sambrailo at right tackle?

Comment

Defense travels. Should be a nasty game.

Comment

Originally posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
        Cincy is favored by 3.5. You get 3 points for being the home time. So, to Vegas, this is a pick em game.
        Interesting. I wasn't aware of that, but I don't follow Vegas, so I guess that's not a surprise.

Comment

Originally posted by dukes88 View Post
          Cincy is a really good team and is at home. 3.5 as an early line is not much and many "experts" picked us to start 0-4... same guys who didn't think we would win in the playoffs and the Super Bowl. Oh well... We won't run the table and win 19 games, we were a mysterious injury away from the pick 6 earlier in the game and needed 2 D scores.
          ^^^This^^^

We'll be really lucky to win this one IMO but I think we will.
          [sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
            Have you watched the Bengals play this year? They don't look anything close to last year
            Losing Hue Jackson, Sanu & Marvin Jones has hurt them without a doubt. On top of that Burfict is suspended & Eifert is still hurt.

I don't have a problem with not being favorites on the road against a decent team coming off a loss.

Comment

Bengals so far in to this young season look like they have taken a step back

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                I dont have an issue with this. The game is in Cincy, its an early game, and we only beat them by 3 last season when they were without Dalton.
                I tend to think that's a plus for them. Lol, jk. Or am I?:thumb:
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pack Mules View Post
                  Bengals so far in to this young season look like they have taken a step back
                  Yeah I'm not understanding some of the negativity in this thread. AJ Green isn't going to burn us like he did old man Revis. As long as we contain Bernard out of the backfield we will be fine. They haven't been able to get their run game going and they don't have a whole lot of receiving options right now.

Comment

We needed two defensive scores, and Butler falling down cost Indy 4 points.

Indy was depleted at CB.

Home team is usually a 3 point favorite. We're not going 19-0, so i dont see why this a crazy thing.

Comment

"We got 'em right where we want 'em!"
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

They're favored because it's their home opener. They should come out stoked. Doesn't mean they're better, but will have a little more in the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by ERoyal248 View Post
                          We needed two defensive scores, and Butler falling down cost Indy 4 points.

Indy was depleted at CB.

Home team is usually a 3 point favorite. We're not going 19-0, so i dont see why this a crazy thing.
                          By that logic we also lost a TD because of DT's hip injury.

We can play the what if game all day...

Comment

I'd happily lose this game provided we get the win vs NE.

Comment

This place is rough after a win, it's going to be a straight meltdown after a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                                This place is rough after a win, it's going to be a straight meltdown after a loss.
                                this board can be one game away from panic meltdowns. I remember the 2nd Chiefs game last year, man that was a rough day on this board
                                Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                                X