Broncos still underdogs vs Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    Isn't Sambrailo coming back in next game? Fowler and Heuerman should as well which will beef up the offense
    He should be back. If he is ready to play maybe Sambrailo will be at RT and Schofield back to RG. If Sambrailo is not ready to start over Weems then maybe we'll see Weems at RG with Schofield at RT again. Or, McGovern could be active.

Would be great to see Fowler and Heuerman. John Phillips drew a holding for a key 1st down late in the game yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post
      "We got 'em right where we want 'em!"
      Keith Bishop :clap:

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        He should be back. If he is ready to play maybe Sambrailo will be at RT and Schofield back to RG. If Sambrailo is not ready to start over Weems then maybe we'll see Weems at RG with Schofield at RT again. Or, McGovern could be active.

Would be great to see Fowler and Heuerman. John Phillips drew a holding for a key 1st down late in the game yesterday.
        I also felt that Phillips didn't have a lot of zip or brawn. Going to need more game footage for us to figure out if he's a quality find or not. Fowler needs to be back...and as for Heuerman I don't even know if that guy is still a Bronco.
        Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Bterres105 View Post
          So can we keep Schofield at guard and Sambrailo at right tackle?
          Would think so. Will be a test for Sambrailo if he starts after so much time off. Could also keep Schofield at RT, Weems or McGovern at RG.

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            I also felt that Phillips didn't have a lot of zip or brawn. Going to need more game footage for us to figure out if he's a quality find or not. Fowler needs to be back...and as for Heuerman I don't even know if that guy is still a Bronco.
            Would be nice to see him contribute sometime within his rookie contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              Interesting. I wasn't aware of that, but I don't follow Vegas, so I guess that's not a surprise.
              I think Vegas odds have more to do with enticing people to bet in such a way that they will lose their money rather than being an accurate predictor of what team will win. How much money you think Vegas made when people bet on the Panthers thinking it was easy money because Vegas favored them?

Comment

Andy Dalton has been sacked eight times so far, the most in the league.

Cincinnati's rushing attack is 30th in yards and 30th in ypa.
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

That sounds like a recipe for the Broncos success. :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                    That sounds like a recipe for the Broncos success. :thumb:
                    I thought so. The other two phases will be decisive.
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by 602BroncoFan View Post
                      I think Vegas odds have more to do with enticing people to bet in such a way that they will lose their money rather than being an accurate predictor of what team will win. How much money you think Vegas made when people bet on the Panthers thinking it was easy money because Vegas favored them?
                      Actually, what Vegas wants is for an equal amount of money to be bet on each team, so that they get their money no matter which team wins.

Comment

To be honest our 3 Game goal was accomplished on Sunday GOing 2-1 at best in the 1st 3 games is what I wanted winning Sunday would just be Icing on the cake it's going to be tough but I think our O is only going to get better and our D will do what they do to make sure we have a chance to win the game.

Comment

That' fine, I will take underdog status all season long while keeping that chip on the shoulder of our DEFENSE! The Bengals were a solid playoff team last year and this is their home opener, so the spread does not surprise me and as mentioned, the home team typically gets 3 points anyway. We did not play against Dalton last season, however I expect this game to be a VM sack fest with a solid Bronco win. Our offense is also overdue to start scoring TD's and we should see some progress in this game. Let's go 3-0!

Comment

Originally posted by samparnell View Post

Great news. Seems the Broncos have gotten slightly better as a team while the Bengals have regressed slightly with injuries and poor o line issues.
                            Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                              By that logic we also lost a TD because of DT's hip injury.

We can play the what if game all day...
                              Hey im not saying its a lock we lose, just this is going to be a very difficult game to win.

Home opener for Cincy, early start for Denver. No Ware.

We're not going 16-0 so i dont see why people get so sensitive if people predict we'll lose a game on the road to one of the top teams in the AFC/NFL.

Comment

I feel like if we didn't have so many turn overs on the opponents side of the field, we wouldnt be underdogs. I think that them seeing us not being able to score is what makes Cincy the better team. A win here will be huge. Then I don't see us losing against Tampa Bay, the falong or the chargers

Comment

Working...
                                X