Broncos still underdogs vs Bengals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    I feel like if we didn't have so many turn overs on the opponents side of the field, we wouldnt be underdogs. I think that them seeing us not being able to score is what makes Cincy the better team. A win here will be huge. Then I don't see us losing against Tampa Bay, the falong or the chargers
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

19-0
      Until we ain't!!!
      REPEAT..,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        This cracked me up big time.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I have watched both their games.... they play tough. The Pitt game was kind of lifeless compared to their usual ones.

I can easily see a loss here. I am hoping the PItt rematch too enough out of them for us to impose our will.

underdogs? I say that's about right.
          sigpic

Comment

I don't see us losing this game. The Bengals are not the team they were last year. They can't run the ball and they can't keep Dalton on his feet. Dalton has a foot injury that will limit his movement in the pocket and probably keep him from scrambling too much. I think it's great we're underdogs. Our D seems to play better when they know the "experts" are almost all picking against us. . .again. How did that work out for them last year?
            :logo:Super Bowl Bound! AGAIN!! :smash:

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
              I don't see us losing this game. The Bengals are not the team they were last year. They can't run the ball and they can't keep Dalton on his feet. Dalton has a foot injury that will limit his movement in the pocket and probably keep him from scrambling too much. I think it's great we're underdogs. Our D seems to play better when they know the "experts" are almost all picking against us. . .again. How did that work out for them last year?
              love the enthusiasm. I think our chances of winning are also pretty great. The Bengals are not as dangerous of a team that the Panthers were and have issues on both sides of the ball that the Panthers didn't have.
              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
                Their OL is still good, just gave up 1 sack vs the Steelers on the road. They will scheme against Von Miller, unlike the Colts .

Their issue is that they don't have Tyler Eifert to challenge your safeties, so scheme A.J.Green out, Lafell and the others won't hurt you as much. Marvin Jones Jr. was better than the Bengals gave him credit for. That is what the Steelers did to limit their offense last week, your LBs tackle better vs RBs and won't let Bernard go bonkers.

If Siemian does not turn it over, you guys should win, IMO.

Comment

This is the first game that I think we match up well on paper. it's the first game that I think we SHOULD win... which makes me nervous. They have no run game and are passing non-stop. Should be a good game for our defense.

They have the worst run D in the NFL so far. CJ should have a big game. Their secondary is one of the better in the league. It will limit our passing options. This is BY FAR the best secondary we've faced between the 3 teams.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post
                    Their OL is still good, just gave up 1 sack vs the Steelers on the road. They will scheme against Von Miller, unlike the Colts .

Their issue is that they don't have Tyler Eifert to challenge your safeties, so scheme A.J.Green out, Lafell and the others won't hurt you as much. Marvin Jones Jr. was better than the Bengals gave him credit for. That is what the Steelers did to limit their offense last week, your LBs tackle better vs RBs and won't let Bernard go bonkers.

The 7 sacks they gave up against the jets tells me a different story about their offensive line. More than the 1 sack against the steelers. Considering the steelers failed to have a sack in week 1. So, I'm not sure they're the best team to gauge for that stat.

But, at the end of the day 2 games is too small of a sample size imo.

Comment

Originally posted by chad72 View Post

Cincy gave up seven sacks against the Jets, so Andy Dalton has been sacked eight times, so far, the most in the league. Their rushing attack is 31st in yards and 30th in ypa. That's not a good sign.
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                      X