X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Their OL is still good, just gave up 1 sack vs the Steelers on the road. They will scheme against Von Miller, unlike the Colts .

Their issue is that they don't have Tyler Eifert to challenge your safeties, so scheme A.J.Green out, Lafell and the others won't hurt you as much. Marvin Jones Jr. was better than the Bengals gave him credit for. That is what the Steelers did to limit their offense last week, your LBs tackle better vs RBs and won't let Bernard go bonkers.

If Siemian does not turn it over, you guys should win, IMO.
    Cincy gave up seven sacks against the Jets, so Andy Dalton has been sacked eight times, so far, the most in the league. Their rushing attack is 31st in yards and 30th in ypa. That's not a good sign.

Leave a comment:

• ksubroncosfan
    replied
    Originally posted by chad72 View Post
    Their OL is still good, just gave up 1 sack vs the Steelers on the road. They will scheme against Von Miller, unlike the Colts .

Their issue is that they don't have Tyler Eifert to challenge your safeties, so scheme A.J.Green out, Lafell and the others won't hurt you as much. Marvin Jones Jr. was better than the Bengals gave him credit for. That is what the Steelers did to limit their offense last week, your LBs tackle better vs RBs and won't let Bernard go bonkers.

The 7 sacks they gave up against the jets tells me a different story about their offensive line. More than the 1 sack against the steelers. Considering the steelers failed to have a sack in week 1. So, I'm not sure they're the best team to gauge for that stat.

But, at the end of the day 2 games is too small of a sample size imo.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua2585
    replied
    This is the first game that I think we match up well on paper. it's the first game that I think we SHOULD win... which makes me nervous. They have no run game and are passing non-stop. Should be a good game for our defense.

They have the worst run D in the NFL so far. CJ should have a big game. Their secondary is one of the better in the league. It will limit our passing options. This is BY FAR the best secondary we've faced between the 3 teams.

Leave a comment:

• chad72
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I don't see us losing this game. The Bengals are not the team they were last year. They can't run the ball and they can't keep Dalton on his feet. Dalton has a foot injury that will limit his movement in the pocket and probably keep him from scrambling too much. I think it's great we're underdogs. Our D seems to play better when they know the "experts" are almost all picking against us. . .again. How did that work out for them last year?

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Nuts4koi View Post
    I don't see us losing this game. The Bengals are not the team they were last year. They can't run the ball and they can't keep Dalton on his feet. Dalton has a foot injury that will limit his movement in the pocket and probably keep him from scrambling too much. I think it's great we're underdogs. Our D seems to play better when they know the "experts" are almost all picking against us. . .again. How did that work out for them last year?
    love the enthusiasm. I think our chances of winning are also pretty great. The Bengals are not as dangerous of a team that the Panthers were and have issues on both sides of the ball that the Panthers didn't have.

Leave a comment:

• Nuts4koi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    I have watched both their games.... they play tough. The Pitt game was kind of lifeless compared to their usual ones.

I can easily see a loss here. I am hoping the PItt rematch too enough out of them for us to impose our will.

underdogs? I say that's about right.

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    This cracked me up big time.

Leave a comment:

• hawaiiiancrush
    replied
    19-0
    Until we ain't!!!
    REPEAT..,,,,,,,

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by Dotst View Post
    I feel like if we didn't have so many turn overs on the opponents side of the field, we wouldnt be underdogs. I think that them seeing us not being able to score is what makes Cincy the better team. A win here will be huge. Then I don't see us losing against Tampa Bay, the falong or the chargers

Leave a comment:

• Dotst
    replied
    I feel like if we didn't have so many turn overs on the opponents side of the field, we wouldnt be underdogs. I think that them seeing us not being able to score is what makes Cincy the better team. A win here will be huge. Then I don't see us losing against Tampa Bay, the falong or the chargers

Leave a comment:

• ERoyal248
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    By that logic we also lost a TD because of DT's hip injury.

We can play the what if game all day...
    Hey im not saying its a lock we lose, just this is going to be a very difficult game to win.

Home opener for Cincy, early start for Denver. No Ware.

We're not going 16-0 so i dont see why people get so sensitive if people predict we'll lose a game on the road to one of the top teams in the AFC/NFL.

Leave a comment:

• TheAsianPA
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Andy Dalton has been sacked eight times so far, the most in the league.

Cincinnati's rushing attack is 30th in yards and 30th in ypa.
    Great news. Seems the Broncos have gotten slightly better as a team while the Bengals have regressed slightly with injuries and poor o line issues.

Leave a comment:

• Margaritaville
    replied
    That' fine, I will take underdog status all season long while keeping that chip on the shoulder of our DEFENSE! The Bengals were a solid playoff team last year and this is their home opener, so the spread does not surprise me and as mentioned, the home team typically gets 3 points anyway. We did not play against Dalton last season, however I expect this game to be a VM sack fest with a solid Bronco win. Our offense is also overdue to start scoring TD's and we should see some progress in this game. Let's go 3-0!

Leave a comment:

• BigOBroncoFan
    replied
    To be honest our 3 Game goal was accomplished on Sunday GOing 2-1 at best in the 1st 3 games is what I wanted winning Sunday would just be Icing on the cake it's going to be tough but I think our O is only going to get better and our D will do what they do to make sure we have a chance to win the game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X