X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Von Miller named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...7-58b5c10855dc

He is earning his pay!

After a three-sack performance Sunday against Indianapolis, Von Miller was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week.

Miller is now tied with Broncos Ring of Fame linebacker Karl Mecklenburg for the most AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors in team history since the award was initiated by the NFL in 1984.

Went into the Colts game without ever sacking Luck and came out with 3 sacks!
    sigpic

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...7-58b5c10855dc

He is earning his pay!

After a three-sack performance Sunday against Indianapolis, Von Miller was named the AFC Defensive Player of the Week.

Miller is now tied with Broncos Ring of Fame linebacker Karl Mecklenburg for the most AFC Defensive Player of the Week honors in team history since the award was initiated by the NFL in 1984.

Went into the Colts game without ever sacking Luck and came out with 3 sacks!

Sorry, couldn't resist

Comment

Originally posted by IAMRED View Post

Sorry, couldn't resist
      Classic.

He's playing the best Football of his career, no doubt about it. Ever since the divisional round against the Steelers last season, he's been such a force, and to stand out on a unit that talented speaks volumes about the level he's playing at. I know it's early in the season still, but I think this might be the year we see Strahan's record broken.

Also, the Raiders fans across various social media websites claiming that Mack is the better player seem to have gone quiet

Comment

Good stuff!
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

Well deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Hesky View Post
            Classic.

He's playing the best Football of his career, no doubt about it. Ever since the divisional round against the Steelers last season, he's been such a force, and to stand out on a unit that talented speaks volumes about the level he's playing at. I know it's early in the season still, but I think this might be the year we see Strahan's record broken.

Also, the Raiders fans across various social media websites claiming that Mack is the better player seem to have gone quiet
            It still irritates me how much Mack's value was inflated by his five sack game against Schofield and Brock. There's no way he'd get to manning like that, even with Schofield at RT
            2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

Originally posted by ChupaThingy View Post
              It still irritates me how much Mack's value was inflated by his five sack game against Schofield and Brock. There's no way he'd get to manning like that, even with Schofield at RT
              Gotta give respect where it's due. Mack is an insane athlete.

Imo, I see pass rushers the same as I see QBs (body of work). There's good players, great players, and there's MVP type players. Von is a SB winning MVP. Until Mack can at least match it, he's not better than Von by any standard.

Comment

Congrats to Von! He's playing some of best football of his career as of late a man amongst boys.
                sigpic

Comment

Going into week 3 he has 4 sacks on the season. We won't jinx by saying anymore than we have too but if he stays at this pace or better!!!!

And this has been against the leagues best.

Comment

Working...
                  X