Romo to Denver for Ware? Siemian Cowboys QB? Rumor Mill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Romo to Denver for Ware? Siemian Cowboys QB? Rumor Mill

Since there was s no rumor mill I had no where to post this but I felt I should kd share it with you guys.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.hngn....arcus-ware.htm

This trade does not make sense. An OLB in his home stretch for a player who will touch the ball every snap??? Value does not add up. The least Jerry Jones would want is Ware and a 2nd round pick.

With so many QB needy teams like the Browns, Jets, Bears and 49ers, the Cowboys can get more than just Ware.

Comment

I thought Siemian being the "Cowboys" QB was pretty funny myself. Romo is not coming to Denver and I would be sad if we traded Ware back to where he started even if we are deep at his position right now.

Comment

The defense is missing DeMarcus Ware, not only as a pass rusher but also as a run defender on the weak side. He is more valuable than Tony Romo, a 36-year old QB that can't take a hit anymore. Trading for Romo would put Siemian back at QB after 1 or 2 sacks.
        sigpic

Comment

Rumors, I love it

Comment

Hey, don't mess with my guy and send me over the edge like this. :nono:

Ware will be a Bronco until he retires.
            Last edited by broncoslover115; 10-28-2016, 08:26 AM.
            Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              Hey, don't mess with my guy and send me over the edge like this. :nono:

Ware will be a Bronco until he retires.
              Im disappointed in you. I thought you'd put up more of a fuss... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                Im disappointed in you. I thought you'd put up more of a fuss... lol
                I must have been in shock.

How about this....HEY, DON'T YOU EVER, AND I MEAN EVER MESS WITH MY GUY...OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.

STOP IT. HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO YOU HEAR ME?
                ???

Comment

In order to release or trade Romo, the Cowboys need $11 million more in cap space (they don't have that) then they would need cap space for Ware (they don't have that either) this is what someone thinks would be a good idea but in reality is not feasible.

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
                    I must have been in shock.

How about this....HEY, DON'T YOU EVER, AND I MEAN EVER MESS WITH MY GUY...OR YOU'LL HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME.

STOP IT. HE'S NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO YOU HEAR ME????
                    Naa. I'm just not feeling your angers and passion. Perhaps this will motivate the proper response!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      Naa. I'm just not feeling your angers and passion. Perhaps this will motivate the proper response!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, The dimples and the smile stay here in Denver. Not another word about this nonsense. Just stop it. Do you hear me? Or I'm going to have to sack whomever brought up this stupid, ridiculous story.

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                        The defense is missing DeMarcus Ware, not only as a pass rusher but also as a run defender on the weak side. He is more valuable than Tony Romo, a 36-year old QB that can't take a hit anymore. Trading for Romo would put Siemian back at QB after 1 or 2 sacks.

Yup. I like Romo... but he really needs to hang it up before he finds himself in real trouble. I'm a 48 year old guy with back issues for over two decades. I can't imagine what Tony's gonna go through as he ages.

Comment

While this rumor is total crap, we have a poster from tx whose friend works in the dallas fo and dallas was indeed (last week and a little before) very aggressively trying to get us to trade for romo. No word on what we thought about it, but dallas was really trying to get us to bite.
                          So far:
                          FA- Melvin Gordon. Brandon Scherff
                          1. Kenneth Murray LB; 2. Shenault WR; 2B. Biadazz Center, 3. OT

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                            In order to release or trade Romo, the Cowboys need $11 million more in cap space (they don't have that) then they would need cap space for Ware (they don't have that either) this is what someone thinks would be a good idea but in reality is not feasible.
                            This. /endthread
                            sigpic

Adopted by: Andrewmlb :thumb:
                            Sig by: MHS

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
                              What are you saying? Good ideas must be feasible?
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Working...
                              X