Broncos add three captains for second half of 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos add three captains for second half of 2016

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Trevor Siemian’s uniform will look a little different when he runs out on the Oakland-Alameda Coliseum grass Sunday.

A ”C” will be added to the front of No. 13’s jersey after the Broncos voted him as a captain for the second half of the 2016 season.

Head Coach Gary Kubiak announced the addition of Siemian to the existing group of captains after practice Wednesday. Siemian will join wide receiver Demaryius Thomas as an offensive captain, while safety T.J. Ward will join linebacker DeMarcus Ware to lead the defense. Dekoda Watson was named a special teams captain alongside Kayvon Webster.

For the second-year quarterback, the team’s decision to vote him as a captain was a “tremendous honor.”

“It really is,” Siemian said. “It means a lot to me to, first of all, be a part of this locker room and then know some guys think of me in that light. So [it’s] a huge honor for me, [and I’m] really excited to be a part of this thing.”
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...1-0c1e00c81e3f

Dam emotionless leader..... ...

sigpic

Comment

Congrats to Trevor, TJ and Dekoda

Comment

That really does speak to how much Trevor's teammates value him. I was honestly hoping to see Emmanuel Sanders' name when I opened the link. He is, IMO, the perfect combination of emotion, intelligence and composure.
        Last edited by ABQBronco25; 11-02-2016, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X