X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game vs KC Flexed to SNF

Patrick Smyth Verified account
    ‏@psmyth12

Broncos-Chiefs game on Nov. 27 flexed to @SNFonNBC. Denver is 13-1 (.929) in primetime at home in last 5 yrs, including 7-0 on SNF.
    https://twitter.com/psmyth12/status/798228010709250049

chiefs broncos flexed to snf in week 12

The NFL spared the world from being forced to watch the spiraling New York Jets in prime time.

On Monday the league announced that the Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos game would be flexed into Sunday Night Football for Week 12, Sunday, Nov. 27. New England at New York moves to the 4:25 p.m. ET slot on CBS.

It's not often you see a New York team flexed out of primetime, but with the Jets in a free-fall, it's for the better. No way Bryce Petty is ready for primetime.

The Chiefs have flown under the radar at 7-2 and currently sit atop the AFC West. The Week 12 battle with the reigning Super Bowl champs could be for the lead in the best division in football.
    sigpic

Comment

EddieMac thanks for update!

Comment

I really hate all the night games. Monday, Thursday, Sunday... this is however because I'm an East Coast guy who wakes up at 430am. I just can't do it. Oh well, another game I can't watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Skylan View Post
          I really hate all the night games. Monday, Thursday, Sunday... this is however because I'm an East Coast guy who wakes up at 430am. I just can't do it. Oh well, another game I can't watch.
          Why so early?

Comment

Working...
          X