Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Von Being Blackmailed?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Von Being Blackmailed?

    *Warning* Before clicking the link there is some adult topics discussed but nothing graphic and no pictures:

    http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ex-tape-632954


    Says here a girl is offering von 2.5 million dollars to sell him back a tape of the two of them together.

    Yikes.... Sounds like blackmail to me.

  • #2
    definitely blackmail ... chick must be pretty dumb!

    on the other hand, after reading this article ... I've come to the conclusion that my life sucks!!! Renting out 11,000 sq. Ft. Villas in Mexico, JetSkis, Hot Women, Sex Tapes .... psssssssh Thanks Von for making me feel miserable!
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      In all honesty, how big of a hit to his endorsements and reputation would it really be?

      Single man partying / having consensual sex while on vacation with a single woman.

      Embarrassing getting caught on tape but at the end of the day he likely gets sympathy as a victim after a couple weeks of bad press. She either goes to jail or gets the bad press for trying to blackmail him.

      If details true , roll the dice, save the extortion money and have a couple of awkward press conferences and move on.

      Public forgives and forgets easily with this kind of scandal.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
        In all honesty, how big of a hit to his endorsements and reputation would it really be?

        Single man partying / having consensual sex while on vacation with a single woman.

        Embarrassing getting caught on tape but at the end of the day he likely gets sympathy as a victim after a couple weeks of bad press. She either goes to jail or gets the bad press for trying to blackmail him.

        If details true , roll the dice, save the extortion money and have a couple of awkward press conferences and move on.

        Public forgives and forgets easily with this kind of scandal.
        I agree. He did nothing that every other single guy his age doesn't do. He's not married so go have fun dude.

        I just hate gold diggers trying to get at him to make a buck.

        Comment


        • #5
          That's exactly what I'd say this probably is. Blackmail/Extortion. I don't get why people (or, at least celebrities) think it's a good idea to put their amorous activity on film. It always seems to come back in a bad way. I suppose it could have been a hidden camera, but I doubt that.

          Even so, bad publicity at worst. Not that it will get much publicity, seeing as how the media won't stop shoving the election coverage in our ears. Plus, I bet Gronk has plenty of footage of himself in similar situations, so Von will be fine.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Gsam View Post
            *Warning* Before clicking the link there is some adult topics discussed but nothing graphic and no pictures:

            http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documen...ex-tape-632954


            Says here a girl is offering von 2.5 million dollars to sell him back a tape of the two of them together.

            Yikes.... Sounds like blackmail to me.
            She's offering Von 2.5m? I think he should take it
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
              She's offering Von 2.5m? I think he should take it
              Prolly should have clarified. She is offering to sell von the recording she has of them for 2.5 mil

              Comment


              • #8
                She tried to extort 2.5 million from him and then was shopping this suppose it sex tape to a sex tape a broker in Hollywood in order to allow herself to become the next Kim Kardashian?
                😂😂😂

                where do these people come from?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  She tried to extort 2.5 million from him and then was shopping this suppose it sex tape to a sex tape a broker in Hollywood in order to allow herself to become the next Kim Kardashian?
                  ������

                  where do these people come from?
                  Didn't Donald Trump say something about super rich guys and the ''ladies'' that hang around them.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    He does a lot of family oriented commercials now, so it doesn't surprise me he doesn't want this out in the open. Situations like this, doesn't matter if its consensual, is not considered by those sponsors as family friendly, I would assume.

                    He won his restraining order hearing, so she's not able to put it out there.

                    I'm sure sometime after the season is over and no one remembers this it will come out, and no one will really care.
                    sigpic

                    Hooray, beer!

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X