Broncos Injury Report: Derek Wolfe returns to practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Injury Report: Derek Wolfe returns to practice

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Defensive end Derek Wolfe practiced Monday as the Broncos returned to on-field work after their Week 11 bye.

Wolfe missed the Week 10 win at New Orleans with an elbow injury suffered on Nov. 6 at Oakland. His presence on the field was a positive sign for the Broncos, especially given that Wolfe was two days ahead of schedule, as Head Coach Gary Kubiak expected him to return Wednesday.

No surgery was required for Wolfe, who said he was instructed to rest the elbow to help it recover. He wore a brace for practice Monday, and said two weeks ago that he expected to continue wearing the brace for the rest of the season.

Cornerback Aqib Talib practiced Monday; he saw on-field work last week as he continues to recover from a lower-back issue. Talib hasn't played since Oct. 24 against Houston, but is expected to play next Sunday against the Chiefs.

Wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders was the only Bronco on the 53-man roster or practice squad who was not on the field when the late-morning session began.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...6-d5cad7700fda
    Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Can't keep him away, he's a freak.

Comment

Aaaaaaahhh......the beauty of the bye!!!

Comment

Does Sanders have an injury that could keep him out? The signing of Brown makes me wonder.
        Adopt-A-Bronco: Jonathon Cooper

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
          Does Sanders have an injury that could keep him out? The signing of Brown makes me wonder.
          Sanders has missed practice to attend to family matters.

Comment

Good to hear Wolfe will definitely be back against the Chiefs, our biggest game yet this season, a must win. I imagine that Talib will play too since the waiving of Nixon was likely a good sign.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              I imagine that Talib will play too since the waiving of Nixon was likely a good sign.
              Yup:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...9-086e73f7edb1

Good to hear Janovich now has both hands at his disposal too. Hopefully his snaps played average rises back up to where it was (23.6). It was only 12.7 with the cast.

Comment

Originally posted by listopencil View Post
                If I remember right, Sanders has a baby on the way any day now.
                Denver Broncos
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks
                Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
                  If I remember right, Sanders has a baby on the way any day now.
                  That is correct...........
                  sigpic
                  The Bronco fan pledge;
                  I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
                  I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
                  I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
                  I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
                  Bronco's Country.

Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

Comment

Working...
                  X