Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paxton Lynch to start Sunday

http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/1...gainst-jaguars

Well I'm going to be the debbie-downer and predict we collect the L.

Lynch is not ready, and this line is god awful.

Be prepared!

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post

Be prepared!
    Heck with that - prepare for a W!

Trevor is injured and Paxton is the next man up.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      Heck with that - prepare for a W!

Trevor is injured and Paxton is the next man up.
      I appreciate the vote of confidence. May I ask how, and why you think we will win?

Comment

Let's just say there won't be any QB controversy after that game

Comment

Originally posted by spirited_Cheer View Post
          Let's just say there won't be any QB controversy after that game
          You can say that again.

Comment

The team shows up to win including Lynch, the Broncos walk away with the W

Comment

Our offense must stay competitive and our defense needs to play much better than we gave been these past couple of weeks. Yes we got turnovers vs NO but we still struggled against TE'S. Here hoping for improvements. For me id like to see how one of our rookie Safeties stacks up compared to Ward in coverage.

Comment

I appreciate the vote of confidence. May I ask how, and why you think we will win?
                Wade Phillips will adjust and get after Bortles for 60 minutes. Von, Ware, Wolfe, Talib, CHJ, Ward and Stewart will simply not allow that collapse to happen back to back games. Remember the defense giving up a lead vs. Steelers last season in Pittsburgh? Look at how they played after that loss.

Paxton has been working hard and he had 1st team reps all week - he also had a day (or two) 1st team reps during bye week when Trevor rested.

Kubiak made the move for Kalif Raymond to be the returner.

More than anything it's just my nature. I go into things believing in winning.

Comment

Their QB is no better than Lynch. They can't run either. Denver is superior everywhere else IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
                    Wade Phillips will adjust and get after Bortles for 60 minutes. Von, Ware, Wolfe, Talib, CHJ, Ward and Stewart will simply not allow that collapse to happen back to back games. Remember the defense giving up a lead vs. Steelers last season in Pittsburgh? Look at how they played after that loss.

Paxton has been working hard and he had 1st team reps all week - he also had a day (or two) 1st team reps during bye week when Trevor rested.

Kubiak made the move for Kalif Raymond to be the returner.

More than anything it's just my nature. I go into things believing in winning.
                    this is the best news I've heard all day. glad to know kubes made the adjustment
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Trevor Siemian's days as the starter may be over, and if they're not, he may only get 1 more start. Here is why...

The Broncos are 7-4, currently in 3rd place in the division and needing a miracle to win it. If they are to get into the playoffs, itll likely be via the Wild Card, and right now if the playoffs started today they wouldnt even get a Wild Card.

If Paxton Lynch comes out Sunday and does well; leading the team to a Win, proving he can go through progressions, pass from within the pocket while showing awareness to step up in the pocket to avoid a sack, then why not just continue to roll with Lynch? Paxton Lynch is light years better than Siemian physically. The only thing Siemian has over Lynch is everything I mentioned he needs to prove he can do on Sunday. If Lynch proves he can do those things well enough, he will continue to start.

If the Broncos lose Sunday they will fall to 7-5, on the cusp of being knocked out of Wild Card contention. They following week is a came in Tennessee vs the Titans. If Siemian can play then, he will. But the Titans can run the ball well and our run D is bad. So if we end up losing against the Titans, falling to 7-6 after back to back losses, we will be all but officially out of Wild Card contention. If that takes place and we fall to 7-6, we might as well just roll with Lynch from there on out and get him as much time under center the rest of the way as possible in games that'll likely be pretty meaningless.
                      Denver Broncos
                      New York Yankees
                      New York Knicks
                      Colorado Avalanche

sigpic

Comment

Be prepared!
                        lol goodness.

Comment

Never a dull moment around here.

I am excited to see the kid on the field, and compare to his last start.

Comment

I am glad we not forcing Trevor to play hurt.

Also glad to see Lynch get time.

Frankly I am still flying a Mile High from winning Super Bowl 50 man
                            Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post

Frankly I am still flying a Mile High from winning Super Bowl 50 man

You have the healthiest attitude; but I am already rampaging for another championship, and it is driving me crazy that Kubiak is so unimaginative.

Comment

Working...
                              X