Paxton Lynch to start Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
    I am glad we not forcing Trevor to play hurt.

Also glad to see Lynch get time.

Frankly I am still flying a Mile High from winning Super Bowl 50 man
    Same here. Let Trevor get healthy.

Interested to see how Lynch has improved since week 5.

Broncos are in the hunt right behind Miami and considering the challenges coming into 2016 - I'm thankful we have a shot to see our team in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
      Same here. Let Trevor get healthy.

Interested to see how Lynch has improved since week 5.

Broncos are in the hunt right behind Miami and considering the challenges coming into 2016 - I'm thankful we have a shot to see our team in the playoffs.

Yeah it is kinda cool for his learning.Get a start week 5 under game scenario see what your QB did well and what he needs to improve on.Go back to 8 weeks of training so he does not lose too much confidence then get him back again to start and to see exactly how much improvement he is making.I get it,still a very small sample size but nothing will bring him on faster than a few game starts.

Comment

This game is a must win if we're going to salvage anything out of this season. Let's hope he plays better than he did against Atlanta.

Doesn't sound like too many people are excited about this, I guess the flashiness of being a first round pick has already worn off.

Comment

I am confident in Paxton. When he first stepped into game action, he was ok. His next game, as starter, was a bit of learning experience, but even still, each week we see vets having difficulty. But here we are, and here he is....a player with some experience, and with ample to time to absorb what happened, and to work on deficiencies. All in all, I am looking forward to seeing his return. And if I am fair, and I hope you see it the same way, I will not get worked up if he throws a few bad passes. As long as his turnovers are at a minimum, and he leads us on some good drives, and he looks to be progressing, then we are in pretty good QB shape for the future. Even better, between these two young men, we might have a realistic chance at a good playoff run.

Comment

Originally posted by pepesilvia View Post
            http://www.milehighreport.com/2016/1...gainst-jaguars

Well I'm going to be the debbie-downer and predict we collect the L.

Lynch is not ready, and this line is god awful.

Be prepared!
            All right! Break out the Guy Fawkes masks!
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Personally I am excited to see his development from the ATL game.. Not expecting an All Pro performance but far from the doom and gloom predictions of "he isn't ready, he'll never be ready". Young man is talented and will justify the 1st round draft selection at some point. This weekend would be a wonderful time to begin..

Time to give him the ball and let him play. I can live with any mistakes.

I just hope they allow him to play. Not turn a race horse into a draft horse with the predictable play calling. .

Comment

I would like to think that we can beat a 2-9 team with any of our three QBs.

This is the perfect week for Lynch to play. Our team should be hungry after the KC loss, and the Jags are not very good.

I actually expect him to do reasonably well, largely because I don't expect too much to be asked of him. I think you'll see moments of confusion and some nice "good arm" passes.

I think the chances of Trevor's job being threatened this season are virtually zero.

Comment

I, for one, am excited, I like Trevor, but, do not see see anything more than a middle of the road QB. I do like his composure and I never get the sense he is ever rattled. I believe Paxton can be a top 10 QB. He has only played one game against a good team, this will be an interesting test on the road against a mediocre team. let see how he has progressed
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
                    This game is a must win if we're going to salvage anything out of this season. Let's hope he plays better than he did against Atlanta.

Doesn't sound like too many people are excited about this, I guess the flashiness of being a first round pick has already worn off.
                    His start in Atlanta and the comparison to Trevor really affects his stock. I see Trevor being our best QB. I'd love for me to be wrong and have Paxton destroy the jags. If a QB controversy starts because of our wins then that's a better problem than 7-5
                    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeCrushD View Post
                      I, for one, am excited, I like Trevor, but, do not see see anything more than a middle of the road QB. I do like his composure and I never get the sense he is ever rattled. I believe Paxton can be a top 10 QB. He has only played one game against a good team, this will be an interesting test on the road against a mediocre team. let see how he has progressed
                      Paxton played against one of the lowest ranked defenses that didn't have many of their starting linemen in. I don't know if it was because Ty wasn't ready and healthy, but Paxton didn't show me he could read the defense well either. Like I've said, it's hard to gauge him on only one true start, so we'll see if he's come along since then. His success also is largely dependent on Kubiak being willing to adjust to a rookie QB who probably hasn't grasped the full playbook yet.
                      Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                      X