Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cab driver says John Elway is greatest QB of all-time

I couldn't fit all the article title in the header

What would you do if you randomly met Broncos general manager John Elway during your regular, everyday life? Imagine it happening in the midst of unknowingly praising the Hall of Fame quarterback and listing him No. 1 on your all-time quarterback list.

That’s the story of this cab driver, Sam Snow, who got a surprise meeting with his choice for greatest of all-time. The hilarious interaction is better described through the video (warning some content may not be suitable for certain audiences)

The cab ride took place in Washington D.C. where Elway and his wife, Paige, were in town to attend president Donald Trump’s inauguration among other celebrations.

The video was posted by Glenn Stearns, a friend of Elway’s, who is an entrepreneur and a philanthropist.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/23...axi-cab-video/

video in the link

I support Kaepernick 100%

That's pretty funny but that guy sounded a lot like Rod Smith at first I thought it was him. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by assassin216 View Post
      I couldn't fit all the article title in the header

What would you do if you randomly met Broncos general manager John Elway during your regular, everyday life? Imagine it happening in the midst of unknowingly praising the Hall of Fame quarterback and listing him No. 1 on your all-time quarterback list.

That’s the story of this cab driver, Sam Snow, who got a surprise meeting with his choice for greatest of all-time. The hilarious interaction is better described through the video (warning some content may not be suitable for certain audiences)

The cab ride took place in Washington D.C. where Elway and his wife, Paige, were in town to attend president Donald Trump’s inauguration among other celebrations.

The video was posted by Glenn Stearns, a friend of Elway’s, who is an entrepreneur and a philanthropist.

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/23...axi-cab-video/

video in the link

OMG, that's so funny. Thanks for posting that.
      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Elway Takes a Cab Ride

Didn't see this posted. A funny video that's worth a watch.
        Last edited by Peanut; 01-06-2020, 01:33 PM.

Comment

that's funny!
          My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
          You Mad Bro?
          Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

It's posted in the news wire section. But anyway like I was funny I thought it was Rod Smith for a second just playing along.

Comment

OMG that's funny for sec there I thought that might've been Rod Smith.
              sigpic

Comment

saw that on ESPN.

Best part of the article was the picture of Elway and romo

Comment

The thing that gets me is that he was even in a taxi lol. Cool video, though. That cab driver wouldn't let his hand go lol.

Comment

Great video...Elway #1 in his book:thumb:
                    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Who's the ladies with him?

Comment

Originally posted by KWHIT97 View Post
                        Who's the ladies with him?
                        One of them is clearly his wife, given the joke told by the other one.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Working...
                        X