No announcement yet.

Khalil Mack wins NFL Defensive Player of the Year-Von miller just got screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khalil Mack wins NFL Defensive Player of the Year-Von miller just got screwed

What the heck

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...er-of-the-year
    I need more Oline, please and thank you

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
    Are you saying that objectively? Have you seen the numbers between them? These two had to be close.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My new favorite Bronco - KJ Hamler Guy plays inspiring football!.

Comment

Originally posted by haciendadad View Post
      Are you saying that objectively? Have you seen the numbers between them? These two had to be close.
      Objectively, that's not possible being as I'm a broncos fan. But when you take into account the amount of time our D was on the field playing from behind, not allowing him to have the pass rush situations that mack had and he still did what he did facing more double/triple teams than anyone else....yea he got screwed.

Comment

"Sigh" well there is always next year. Von will win the reward at least once in his career even if its career achievement award later in his career.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chillez View Post
          "Sigh" well there is always next year. Von will win the reward at least once in his career even if its career achievement award later in his career.
          Problem is, next year will be harder. Watt will be back, Mack will be mack, Beasley is coming and that's just the pass rushers

Comment

Lame

10char

Comment

Originally posted by Alaskajoe View Post
              Problem is, next year will be harder. Watt will be back, Mack will be mack, Beasley is coming and that's just the pass rushers
              Yeah maybe but you never know what might happen.
              sigpic

Comment

I thought Miller had the edge because he does more than just rush the passer. If that were his focus he would have the sack title every year.

Comment

Still not as bad as when champ got snubbed.

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                    I thought Miller had the edge because he does more than just rush the passer. If that were his focus he would have the sack title every year.
                    Especially when you consider Taylor only had 13.5 sacks that year...

Comment

I'd personslly rather be known as Super Bowl MVP. That title resonates more.

Comment

I cant believe he lost it by 1 vote and two clowns gave Sean Lee a vote. How does a guy who had 3 more sacks than Mack, more QB pressures, played on the better defense AND started this whole new 'edge rusher' phase with the way people draft--not get the DPOY

Comment

Yeah man in 2006 Champ should've won it.
                          sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the new DC will keep him in the box more and have him rush more often.
                            Adopt-A-Bronco: Kendell Hinton

Comment

Exactly! I knew Von wasn't going to be DPLOY. Had we made the playoffs and Von had a week 14-17 run like Mack did, then maybe I'd feel like he got screwed. Mack "beasted" out in the back half of the season.
                              #swapping

Comment

Working...
                              X