Khalil Mack wins NFL Defensive Player of the Year-Von miller just got screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Narco View Post
    Von is a more complete player than Mack and is more clutch when the game is on the line but for some reason the media wants to ride Mack's jock. I don't get it. Look at the HOF and count how many Broncos are in there. They can't even bring themselves to vote 2-time super bowl champion Atwater in and he was the best safety of his era, along with Lott. The bias is real.
    how so? Both seem like pretty complete players to me.
    sigpic

Comment

Von Miller sacks

I feel like Von was screwed in DPOY.. But anyways.. He is currently at 73.5 sacks in his career!! I think we can all agree he will finish as a Denver Bronco! Guess his career stats in sacks!! I think he ends with 158

Comment

If he remains healthy he might have 4-5 elite seasons left in him before he starts to fall off. That would put him at year 11 in his early 30's. At that particular time he should be in the 140's. From there its really just a matter of when father time punches his clock.

But I can definitely see him playing past his prime to chase the #3 sack spot. Mack might be his biggest competition. Watt and Houston are already walking band aids.

Comment

Mack will never be Super Bowl MVP

----Drops the mic

Comment

Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
            I'm ready to protest and riot whenever you guys are ready.
            /sarcasm
            " not my defensive player of the year!!!!!!"
            ......jk
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
              I hope the DPOY award with Von doesn't turn into the MVP award with Derek Jeter.
              I am fully expecting this...
              sigpic

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Comment

Lame & weaksauce.

Comment

202 he will end with whites record
                  sigpic
                  oakland raders gm
                  latavis murray trade bait

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                    Still not as bad as when champ got snubbed.
                    Agreed. That is quite possible the best CB season of all time. Four catches allowed the entire season??? are you kidding me? That was a phenomenal season by Champ.
                    New England Patriots GM

Comment

Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
                      Agreed. That is quite possible the best CB season of all time. Four catches allowed the entire season??? are you kidding me? That was a phenomenal season by Champ.
                      Yup. First ballot HOFer for sure. Oh wait, he's a Bronco so I'm sure he'll be overlooked like the rest of our team.
                      Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Von needs to average 12.65 sacks in the next 10 years to tie Bruce Smith's record.....
                        I support Kaepernick 100%

Comment

Working...
                        X