Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• assassin216
    replied
    Von needs to average 12.65 sacks in the next 10 years to tie Bruce Smith's record.....

Leave a comment:

• broncoslover115
    replied
    Originally posted by Gbt31 View Post
    Agreed. That is quite possible the best CB season of all time. Four catches allowed the entire season??? are you kidding me? That was a phenomenal season by Champ.
    Yup. First ballot HOFer for sure. Oh wait, he's a Bronco so I'm sure he'll be overlooked like the rest of our team.

Leave a comment:

• Gbt31
    replied
    Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
    Still not as bad as when champ got snubbed.
    Agreed. That is quite possible the best CB season of all time. Four catches allowed the entire season??? are you kidding me? That was a phenomenal season by Champ.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    202 he will end with whites record

Leave a comment:

• Broncodoodle
    replied
    Lame & weaksauce.

Leave a comment:

• canadiansbronco
    replied
    Originally posted by kingelway7 View Post
    I hope the DPOY award with Von doesn't turn into the MVP award with Derek Jeter.
    I am fully expecting this...

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by mozzerpete View Post
    I'm ready to protest and riot whenever you guys are ready.
    /sarcasm
    " not my defensive player of the year!!!!!!"
    ......jk

Leave a comment:

• Broncos-R-Great
    replied
    Mack will never be Super Bowl MVP

----Drops the mic

Leave a comment:

• shawinkerpoppin
    replied
    If he remains healthy he might have 4-5 elite seasons left in him before he starts to fall off. That would put him at year 11 in his early 30's. At that particular time he should be in the 140's. From there its really just a matter of when father time punches his clock.

But I can definitely see him playing past his prime to chase the #3 sack spot. Mack might be his biggest competition. Watt and Houston are already walking band aids.

Leave a comment:

• NVthosebroncos
    replied
    Von Miller sacks

I feel like Von was screwed in DPOY.. But anyways.. He is currently at 73.5 sacks in his career!! I think we can all agree he will finish as a Denver Bronco! Guess his career stats in sacks!! I think he ends with 158

Leave a comment:

• broncos SB2010
    replied
    Originally posted by Narco View Post
    Von is a more complete player than Mack and is more clutch when the game is on the line but for some reason the media wants to ride Mack's jock. I don't get it. Look at the HOF and count how many Broncos are in there. They can't even bring themselves to vote 2-time super bowl champion Atwater in and he was the best safety of his era, along with Lott. The bias is real.
    how so? Both seem like pretty complete players to me.

Leave a comment:

• -Rod-
    replied
    I don't think Von Miller got screwed at all. He did not play like a DPOY. Khalil Mack also did not have an amazing season. It was a coin toss IMO, without a really strong candidate. Miller did not get a single sack in the final quarter of the season. He can't perform like that and expect to win DPOY. The media seems to pay too much attention to PFF and they had Mack as the highest graded edge rusher and also had him with 96 QB pressures, most in the NFL. There wasn't a clear DPOY favorite this season. That's why Mack won by only 1 vote.

Leave a comment:

• Strip Sacked
    replied
    #NotMyDefensiveMVP

Leave a comment:

• Narco
    replied
    Von is a more complete player than Mack and is more clutch when the game is on the line but for some reason the media wants to ride Mack's jock. I don't get it. Look at the HOF and count how many Broncos are in there. They can't even bring themselves to vote 2-time super bowl champion Atwater in and he was the best safety of his era, along with Lott. The bias is real.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    nfl.com posted their disruption stats on the season not long ago; Von was ranked 1st in the league with a 3.76. In comparison, Mack was ranked 13th:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...e-pass-rushers

Mack won by a single vote too, talk about the narrowest of margins.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X