Chris Harris, The Most Under-Rated Corner in the League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Harris, The Most Under-Rated Corner in the League

This is well worth watching. They break down some of his stats and they are remarkable. Because he doesn't jaw and and smack talk he often gets overlooked. But I was pretty stunned to hear these....

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-b4cf6e332a4b
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

More remarkable that he's trailing a receiver, never a cover 2 corner, unlike Sherman.

Comment

He's severely over-performed his contract. He's got to be worth in the 13-15 mil per year range and he's being paid about half that on an annual basis. I'm not sure if this is correct but can he opt out of his contract after this season? If he can it would be worth it to try to lock him up before that happens and sign him to a new 5 year deal that puts him among the highest paid corners because he's certainly earned it.
      A book I wrote

Comment

Chris Harris is a beast. Guy has been a stud since day 1....clutch plays, sticky coverage. And his contract...amazing that the guy did that. Such a valuable asset for Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
          Chris Harris is a beast. Guy has been a stud since day 1....clutch plays, sticky coverage. And his contract...amazing that the guy did that. Such a valuable asset for Broncos.
          Couldn't agree more. Great competitor, great tackler, great in the media, great in the community

Comment

He's my favorite corner that hasn't shot himself in the butt.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
              This is well worth watching. They break down some of his stats and they are remarkable. Because he doesn't jaw and and smack talk he often gets overlooked. But I was pretty stunned to hear these....

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...0-b4cf6e332a4b
              I like the quiet ones. Let's his play do the talking.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.
              Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Originally posted by Peanut View Post
                I like the quiet ones. Let's his play do the talking.

Good stuff. Thanks for posting.
                He learned from the best.
                sigpic

Adopted Bronco: Von Miller

Comment

Working...
                X