• Show
Clear All

• Bootleg
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Hahaha! The Butt puns! Yeah, grow up! There’s nothing funny about a tight end named Butt. I think you need to turn the other cheek, and get behind Butt’s rise to glory.
    Not you Gman!!! Poor Butt is the butt of our jokes....shameful!!

On the other hand, that Shane dude sure is a Ray of sunshine.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post
    Cmon man, going for the silly stuff all the time!! Grow up!

But I think we should hang onto Butt. We want him, because we do not want to get "behind" in the standings. It would be a real bummer if he missed much more action!
    Hahaha! The Butt puns! Yeah, grow up! There’s nothing funny about a tight end named Butt. I think you need to turn the other cheek, and get behind Butt’s rise to glory.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm just ready to begin the butt puns many of us have been holding onto this whole time. It's like constipation, the puns are there, they want to come out, but Butt just isn't ready yet.
    Cmon man, going for the silly stuff all the time!! Grow up!

But I think we should hang onto Butt. We want him, because we do not want to get "behind" in the standings. It would be a real bummer if he missed much more action!

Leave a comment:

• JakeNbake
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    I'm very excited about Jake Butt
    Stay away from my... Jake Butt.

Leave a comment:

• conannilsen
    replied
    Butt won't be back for a few weeks, so I think I'd wait to see who goes on IR before any discussion about who gets released to make room.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by SoundsOfSuccess View Post
    I'm just ready to begin the butt puns many of us have been holding onto this whole time. It's like constipation, the puns are there, they want to come out, but Butt just isn't ready yet.

Leave a comment:

• SoundsOfSuccess
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    The problem we face is there isn't a lot of room in our offense right now for a TE to be productive. We had some productivity early this week, but that went away once we had to start using the TE to help Watson's pathetic butt... Our TE's are being mostly to help in blocking support which is why I don't see Butt having an impact this season.
    This is why I said “could” and also mentioned that rookie TE’s usually don’t do well their rookie year. Just because Waston isn’t performing well doesn’t mean the TE spot can’t show up in the passing game. You can always use a RB instead of the TE spot. McCoy system helps TEs out and we need to start getting them involved imo. DT and Sanders can’t be the only receiving threat and Fowler’s has shown promise but has also shown inconsistency to get open.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post
    Turner is hard to evaluate since he hasn't been active. Based on what I've seen, I'm more inclined to think that if an O-Lineman is released, it will be Donald Stephenson, but that's just me.
    I mean, I think all of us would like to see him gone. He's the focus of a lot of ire right now.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    I could not be more excited about both these players coming back. Shane Ray seems so motivated it makes me motivated hahah. Plus we have been lacking a true second pass rusher badly. No disrespect to Shaq because he has played very well especially in the run which was Ray weakness last year to me.

Jake Butt could bring our offense to the next level. Usually TE don’t make huge impacts their first year but I am still intrigued to see what he can bring to the table. I was listening to DMac last night talk about about how good he looks in his drills. This guys tape in college reminds me of Witten/ Olsen so much.
    The problem we face is there isn't a lot of room in our offense right now for a TE to be productive. We had some productivity early this week, but that went away once we had to start using the TE to help Watson's pathetic butt... Our TE's are being mostly to help in blocking support which is why I don't see Butt having an impact this season.

Leave a comment:

• Murph2432
    replied
    I could not be more excited about both these players coming back. Shane Ray seems so motivated it makes me motivated hahah. Plus we have been lacking a true second pass rusher badly. No disrespect to Shaq because he has played very well especially in the run which was Ray weakness last year to me.

Jake Butt could bring our offense to the next level. Usually TE don’t make huge impacts their first year but I am still intrigued to see what he can bring to the table. I was listening to DMac last night talk about about how good he looks in his drills. This guys tape in college reminds me of Witten/ Olsen so much.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Bootleg View Post
    I can't see Edebali being cut, he played too well in preseason. I think it'll be someone like Kyle Peko, Ahtyba Rubin or Billy Turner.
    Turner is hard to evaluate since he hasn't been active. Based on what I've seen, I'm more inclined to think that if an O-Lineman is released, it will be Donald Stephenson, but that's just me.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    replied
    I can't see Edebali being cut, he played too well in preseason. I think it'll be someone like Kyle Peko, Ahtyba Rubin or Billy Turner.

Leave a comment:

• BroncoNTemecula
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Who gets cut?

Lorenzo Doss? Paxton Lynch? Kasim Edebali?

There is no easy move here. None

I guess if Siemian goes down and the team is in the playoffs who is the most expendable? Lynch?
    Not Lynch for certain. Peko, Doss, Turner, Edebali, Heuerman. I’ll go with Edebali for Ray and if Butt isn’t placed on IR I’d go with Turner or Heuerman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X