X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rancid
    replied
    Who gets cut?

Lorenzo Doss? Paxton Lynch? Kasim Edebali?

There is no easy move here. None

I guess if Siemian goes down and the team is in the playoffs who is the most expendable? Lynch?
    Last edited by Rancid; 10-09-2017, 07:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• FL BRONCO
    replied
    Greeeeaaaaat news!!!

Very interested in seeing both. Hopefully Sean will come back to form and give Von a little more help and I am very interested to see Butt at TE.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    Sweet. I wanna see both on the field..

See that sweet but catching .... passes ..... from TS

Leave a comment:

• Shane Ray, Jake Butt to resume practicing next Monday

Reinforcements are on the way for the Denver Broncos.

Coach Vance Joseph announced Monday that outside linebacker Shane Ray and rookie tight end Jake Butt will practice for the first time next Monday, ahead of the Week 7 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.

Out of commission since the summer, Ray and Butt landed on injured reserve and the Non-Football Injury list, respectively, to start the regular season.

Ray recently had the screws removed from his surgically-repaired wrist and is fully expected to play in the team's Monday Night Football showdown in Kansas City on Oct. 30.

"I can't wait," he said.

A fifth-round draft pick, Butt is on the mend after undergoing January knee surgery to repair a torn ACL, suffered in last season's bowl game with Michigan. There's no timetable for his debut, though he's progressing well and has avoided setbacks.

"I want to make this team," said Butt.

The Broncos would need to clear spots on the 53-man roster, which is at capacity, in order to get both players on the field. In Butt's case, they'll have 21 days to activate him from the day he resumes practicing, per NFL rules.
    https://den.247sports.com/Article/Fi...Top--108681109
Working...
X