• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Murph2432 View Post
    He got traded to the jags for a 6th!
    The rich get richer. That defense was already nasty

Comment

Originally posted by beastlyskronk View Post
      The rich get richer. That defense was already nasty
      Except for Khan's checkbook. That's an awful contract.
      What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
      I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
        Something tells me Klan will be okay

Comment

Originally posted by SMR81 View Post
          DT to the Bills for an offensive line piece. Make it happen.
          That would be a bad trade. Considering one of their best OL’men we actually could’ve signed back in 2015. Everyone thought it was a done deal. Incognito was in Denver for two days, and somehow Elway let him walk. It was almost two weeks later when he signed to Buffalo for peanuts.
          #swapping

Comment

Originally posted by flosstein View Post
            That would be a bad trade. Considering one of their best OL’men we actually could’ve signed back in 2015. Everyone thought it was a done deal. Incognito was in Denver for two days, and somehow Elway let him walk. It was almost two weeks later when he signed to Buffalo for peanuts.
            Someone needs to take over when Elway starts to evaluate QBs and Oline. Anytime he thinks about it someone should go up to him and say, “ I got it from here, Mr. Elway.”

Comment

That jags defensive line just gets deeper and deeper sheesh.

Comment

I hope the Jax start winning so they have to actually pay some of their players and stop stealing all of our players and targeted players because of the low salary cap from having a garbage team.
                Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                  Suh's contract is awful. It is the benchmark for awful and his agent should get an award.

Actually if you look at Jax cap page Dareus cap hit is less than Malik's and Cambell this year and each year through 2020

This year his cap hit is less than Ivory's

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/cap/

My guess is Buff got stuck with the signing bonus part of the contract (and cap hit) but did not research it

Actually looking at the 6 mil cap hit this year, 10 mil next year and 11 the year after that....add in that he can be released with a small cap hit, no cap hit after 2018....it was a brilliant move by Jax.

Not sure what the out option is in Dareus contract but for a 6th got to think the risk is small.
                  Last edited by Hadez; 10-28-2017, 07:17 PM.
                  Let's Ride!

Comment

Originally posted by shawinkerpoppin View Post
                    That jags defensive line just gets deeper and deeper sheesh.
                    Assuming coaches take advantage the Jax defense should be extremely hard to score on....maybe good enough to carry their team like how our 2015 defense did.
                    Let's Ride!

Comment

Working...
                    X