Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adam Gotsis arrested on rape allegation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
    That really sucks for Gotsis in my opinion. This is just prolonging the process. And then you have the whims of Goodell who decides is worthy of punishment or not, so who knows how Gotsis comes out of this. Hopefully he is clear of charge and everything is dropped. Similarly, if he is guilty, then he is swiftly cut and his replacement found in time.
    I figure if there was any substance to this charge it would have come to light by now surely. There prolly just trying to ensure they have covered everything.......
    GO BRONCO'S !!!!! :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Tbrendal View Post
      I figure if there was any substance to this charge it would have come to light by now surely. There prolly just trying to ensure they have covered everything.......
      There is any number of reasons. IF there is video footage which is in need of above board legal enhancement or if people they are trying to contact are out of town....you never know.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
        That really sucks for Gotsis in my opinion. This is just prolonging the process. And then you have the whims of Goodell who decides is worthy of punishment or not, so who knows how Gotsis comes out of this. Hopefully he is clear of charge and everything is dropped. Similarly, if he is guilty, then he is swiftly cut and his replacement found in time.
        If he’s not charged, there are no grounds for Goodell to punish him as that precedent was set with Matt Patricia earlier this year. He wasn’t in the league at the time of the incident, so therefore it doesn’t fall under the conduct policy.
        #swapping

        Comment


        • #94
          A week to go till camp and no news is good news ? or is there a surprise lurking.

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by colowoz View Post
            A week to go till camp and no news is good news ? or is there a surprise lurking.
            This whole thing is very strange. Surely if there was any substance to the claims they would have announced it by now. You would think the longer this drags the better the chances are that the charges will be dropped...................
            GO BRONCO'S !!!!! :lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

            Comment

            Working...
            X