Owen Daniels son diagnosed with inoperable tumor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owen Daniels son diagnosed with inoperable tumor

It's like I just got punched in the gut.

I wish that boy and his family well. Good luck, son, we're all rooting for you.

This is terrible news. My heart is with the Daniels family.

Comment

It's amazing how positive a person can be in a situation like this. And for the mom to notice such small things and to follow up on it. So many times people think, No big deal. Nothing to worry about. I'm glad she didn't do that.

Thoughts and prayers to the Daniels.
      Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

Lupus Awareness

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Very sad to hear. Thoughts and prayers are with this family. During this rough time.
        Ready for October Falls

Comment

Thoughts and prayers.
          Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
            It's like I just got punched in the gut.

I wish that boy and his family well. Good luck, son, we're all rooting for you.

It's the kids that really get to me. They're completely innocent, and they are so stoic in their acceptance and treatments.

Sometimes we wonder why things happen to such undeserving people, but there must be a reason even though it may not be evident at the time.

My hopes and prayers are with the little fighter Henry, and the whole family that suffers the agony of having this disease in their cherished family member.
            Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Comment

Working...
            X