No announcement yet.

Broncos RB De'Angelo Henderson was accident victim in high-speed police chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos RB De'Angelo Henderson was accident victim in high-speed police chase

@MikeKlis
    Follow Follow @MikeKlis
    More
    Broncos RB De'Angelo Henderson was accident victim in high-speed police chase in Parker on Saturday. Woman in stolen vehicle put 4 people in hospital, including Henderson w/minor injuries. He's at Broncos facility today and will be ready to participate in OTAs next week.

Wow. I'm glad everyone is okay. Apparently, Henderson had his seat belt on or it could have been more than bruises.
    Administrator

Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month

Lupus Awareness Month

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

That stinks , but glad he is ok
      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Comment

Comment

Glad he is all right.

Wasn't there another big Broncos car accident on Parker maybe 6-7 years ago? I can't remember.

Comment

Looks like meth was involved by the looks of that mugshot. Yikes! Glad he is okay.

Comment

Originally posted by CheyennePress View Post
              Looks like meth was involved by the looks of that mugshot. Yikes! Glad he is okay.
              Scientific data leads you to this conclusion ?

Comment

Better this that in the stolen car....glad he is ok
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by colowoz View Post
                  Scientific data leads you to this conclusion ?
                  Sure. The fact that she was arrested while intoxicated and the multiple pick marks all over her face in addition to abrasions suffered in the crash accompanied by erratic behavior and extreme risk-taking. Sounds like meth to me. I could well be wrong, but that mug shot screams meth or excoriation disorder.

Comment

Although 8 agree that chick has some serious “ issues” let’s not make it the topic here.

Henderson hit by bad guy.... is ok....
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X