Hard Knocks confirmed...not Broncos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Knocks confirmed...not Broncos

Adam Schefter just tweeted Hard Knocks will be the Browns this season. Relieved and disappointed at the same time!

Kind. Of. Bummed.

I may be in the minority here (story of my life)
    but I would have religiously tuned-in if Denver had been selected.

What time is kickoff?

Comment

Not surprising news, hope the Browns can show off their talent .

Comment

I'm glad it's not us for this series.
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

I would love to watch us on it. I mean we probably won't be competitive this year since we have Joseph, so this would have been an ideal year. After he is fired, I think we should be back on the rise so no Hardknocks.
          New England Patriots GM

Comment

I am not familiar with the show and assume that being on it is a bad thing?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
              I haven’t seen the show but I’ve heard enough about it to know that it’s not a good or bad thing if you have a solid team.
              You're Wrong!
              Recognize That You're Wrong!
              Move On

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                You should definitely watch it. It doesn't matter which team, it is a fun and fascinating show. It provides unparalleled access. You get to meet vets, rookies, coaches, etc. You see their personality and life outside football. The final episode is the last round of cuts, and the climax of the show is seeing undrafted rookies make the 53 man roster.

Comment

Working...
                X