X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annabel Bowlen, wife of Broncos owner, announces she too has Alzheimer’s

https://www.9news.com/article/sports...s/73-568105151

It also all over Twitter.

Very sad day. First him and now her. I have a heavy heart for all of the family. They are for sure in our prayers. Very classy people.
    Last edited by FL BRONCO; 06-27-2018, 06:53 AM.
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

Oh man, as if Pat’s condition wasn’t hard enough on their family. Tough go for the Bowlen family, who by all accounts, are a tremendous group of people. My heart goes out to them.
    2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Comment

So sad to hear.

Comment

I prey for their family.

Alzheimers is a a devastating disease. It is very hard for the care giver.
        My father died of Alzheimers and my sister has it too.

Comment

My grandfather had it. Really terrible disease and can be very aggressive. Very sad.

Comment

So sad.

Prayers to the Bowlen family and all those touched by Alzheimer’s.
            Administrator

#LupusAwareness

#TackleCancer

"a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

Comment

Alzheimer's and Dementia are truly insidious diseases that attack the entire family, not just the victim. I had the privilege to take care of my mother as she succumbed to bladder cancer, 4 years ago. And the ancillary "dementia" was as difficult as the cancer. The medications, especially the pain medication, exacerbated her mental issues in a horrible way. My mother, and I assume the Bowlen's, had the money for proper care. But visiting family members over the years in Alzheimer wards of Nursing Homes is one of the most heart-breaking experiences one can have.

And, of course, this doesn't even begin to address the future of this Franchise.

Comment

Truly Sad for our football family, wish them all the best.

Comment

Working...
                X