Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Congrats guys
    Look as critical as I've been Lynch does seem like a nice guy. I wish him well.

At the same time though I am glad we moved on.

Comment

For those who wanted Henderson, it appears the Broncos tried to sign him.

Comment

Claiming Hogan kinda makes Henderson a moot point.

If the Broncos had cut Lynch initially and kept Henderson, they still would have had to make room for Hogan.
        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
        You Mad Bro?
        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
          For those who wanted Henderson, it appears the Broncos tried to sign him.

A big part of his decision has to be opportunity.

With the Broncos he is buried on the depth chart. With the Jets I could see him earning significant mins.quickly. We will see how he does with I. Crowell and B. Powell ahead of him on the depth chart.

Comment

Originally posted by FR Tim View Post
            A big part of his decision has to be opportunity.

With the Broncos he is buried on the depth chart. With the Jets I could see him earning significant mins.quickly. We will see how he does with I. Crowell and B. Powell ahead of him on the depth chart.
            yep. not exactly a fearsome duo.
            sigpic

Comment

Vance Joseph did not allow D. Henderson to play last season and kept him buried down the depth chart this offseason. The Broncos wasted his rookie year and then cut him despite a good performance in preseason. It's simply logical that D. Henderson would not want to stay with a team that has been wasting his career.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                Vance Joseph did not allow D. Henderson to play last season and kept him buried down the depth chart this offseason. The Broncos wasted his rookie year and then cut him despite a good performance in preseason. It's simply logical that D. Henderson would not want to stay with a team that has been wasting his career.
                Of course. Especially since when you compare his production to Booker's it is clear Henderson showed more in PS. I really liked the general theme of another comment I read on these boards. One, if not the biggest point of PS, is to show you belong and prove you can play up to or past your competition. The good teams (IMO) recognize that and promote those players. New England is an example of that as are a few others. When teams get hung up on what player they drafted and when we tend to start to see real issues occur. I look at what we did last season.

I really liked Henderson and I truly wish him well. Just not against us .

Comment

Working...
                X