Royce Freeman to Start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royce Freeman to Start

Hmmm it's almost like in the overreactions to things we forget that football people might know what they're doing. Some examples from the last week:
    How is Freeman not the starter?
    How is Lynch on the roster?
    No chance Holland will ever clear waivers...

Comment

Our first rookie running back to start week one since TD! Let’s roll, Royce!

Also, Lindsay called TD and asked for permission to wear #30. I’m super excited for both of our rookie running backs.
      2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Butler By'Note View Post
        Hmmm it's almost like in the overreactions to things we forget that football people might know what they're doing. Some examples from the last week:
        And how the heck did they let Hop go? (that was mine) ...
        Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Well there is still an honest debate on if McKenzie earned that spot vs say...S.Thomas...I think he did but I can understand how others might disagree. Lynch making the 53 was a debatable move....we may have been better served just cutting him. And the real issue I personally had last week was that they had freeman slated to play in game 4. Then made the sudden decision to sit him....

Comment

Front office and coaches doing their due diligence.

The fans do not have to worry about the things the front office and coaches do because we do not actually have to "live" in that work place
            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Working...
            X