• Eight players have chosen new jersey numbers

Eight players have chosen new jersey numbers

https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...to-adam-jones/

phillip lindsey now wears 30
    Royce Freeman now where 28
    josey jewell switched back to 47
    Trey marshall now wears 36
    David Williams wears 33

so year the break down i like Freemans new number i hope you didn't buy a 36 jersey or what not. also lindsey wearing 30 is interesting he is a colorado native so he should know how important that number is to the team.
    sigpic
    oakland raders gm
    latavis murray trade bait

Comment

So... are they going to make Josey Jewell change again when they resign Shamarko Thomas next week?

Comment

I posted this in another thread but nothing wrong with posting it again here and with a picture.

Comment

I thought for sure Kelly would ask for 12.

Comment

Originally posted by ArchAngel View Post
            I thought for sure Kelly would ask for 12.
            Nepotism doesn't interest everyone. I'm all for Chad building his own path

Comment

Originally posted by TD30* View Post
              Nepotism doesn't interest everyone. I'm all for Chad building his own path
              Nepotism? I don't know, seems like a stretch, especially considering how he's worked even to get where he is at this point in his young career.

If Sanders want rocking #10 I imagine Kelly would have gone for that. Still, listening to Kelly it sounds like he really has his head about being on the path of improvement and growth and I believe his jersey isn't as important as the goals he had before him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyousukeneko View Post
                https://broncoswire.usatoday.com/201...to-adam-jones/

phillip lindsey now wears 30
                Royce Freeman now where 28
                josey jewell switched back to 47
                Trey marshall now wears 36
                David Williams wears 33

so year the break down i like Freemans new number i hope you didn't buy a 36 jersey or what not. also lindsey wearing 30 is interesting he is a colorado native so he should know how important that number is to the team.

Saw on Twitter Terrell Davis said Lindsey called him up to ask permission for the number and Davis gave his blessing. One of those things where Lindsey didn't need to but it's cool he did.
                A book I wrote

Comment

24 - Gonna be weird seeing anybody in Champ's old jersey.

47 - Jewell has a chance to be better than the guy best known for 47 in Denver.

30 - Lindsay probably can't touch TD but it will be cool to see #30 back in the end zone

28 - I like seeing Freeman in 28, lets hope he joins Floyd Little and TD as the next Bronco great, and the great backs who have worn #28 (Marshall Faulk, Adrian Peterson, and Curtis Martin)
                  sigpic

Comment

David Bruton wore #30 for 7 years here, and nobody complained....

Comment

Working...
                    X