Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos wont have to go against starting CB Johnson

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...on-groin-on-ir

Not sure what their depth looks like but this guy was to fill Richard Sherman's shoes.

Hopefully this takes a little pressure off Case and our offense. This could be significant.

Across from Johnson Seattle is starting rookie Shaq Griffin.

I wonder if this has any impact on getting Thomas in there more than they may have wanted to
    The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Plenty of 3WR sets to come?

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
      http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...on-groin-on-ir

Not sure what their depth looks like but this guy was to fill Richard Sherman's shoes.

Hopefully this takes a little pressure off Case and our offense. This could be significant.

Across from Johnson Seattle is starting rookie Shaq Griffin.

I wonder if this has any impact on getting Thomas in there more than they may have wanted to
      Shaquill Griffin is actually in his 2nd season, the brother of the LB rookie Shaquem. Shaquill was a 3rd round pick and did start 11 games last season. Neiko Thorpe backs up Johnson a 6 year veteran... he has good size at 6-2 210.
      It looks like Seattle has some injuries that could hurt their defense... I hope so.
      sigpic

Comment

Take no team for Granted !

Comment

our WR's are going to have a feast, so long as the ball doesn't go towards Earl Thomas.
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
            our WR's are going to have a feast, so long as the ball doesn't go towards Earl Thomas.
            We will see, but even with Earl playing with no other practice until this week his impact will be limited. I imagine he will need another week of practice, at least, before he will be his usual self.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              We will see, but even with Earl playing with no other practice until this week his impact will be limited. I imagine he will need another week of practice, at least, before he will be his usual self.
              I don't think Thomas is playing.
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                I don't think Thomas is playing.
                Even better! They have some injury issues for sure.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Like I said take nothing for granite !! ONE game ONE week at a time Every Opponent will be a challenge I just hope VJ has this team well prepared or else this Team could have another losing season on its hands and with the eight game losing streak Denver had last year well Denver has not had a back to back losing Season since 1971 and I would hate for VJ to be the cause of this!

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                      Like I said take nothing for granite !!
                      Or for feldspar, quartz or mica.

It's "granted"... not "granite". smh
                      "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                        Shaquill Griffin is actually in his 2nd season, the brother of the LB rookie Shaquem. Shaquill was a 3rd round pick and did start 11 games last season. Neiko Thorpe backs up Johnson a 6 year veteran... he has good size at 6-2 210.
                        It looks like Seattle has some injuries that could hurt their defense... I hope so.
                        Best guess is we're going to see Tre Flowers as the starting RCB opposite Shaquill Griffin,

Tre is a 5th round rookie safety converted by Pete Carroll to play CB.
                        "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Can Earl Thomas really just step onto the field in a proper game and go full speed without any TC or pre-season action ? I have my doubts. I know he is a veteran and has probably been working out somewhere but it still seems a big ask IMO.

KJ Wright being out is a big blow for them

Comment

Originally posted by bronx_2003 View Post
                            Can Earl Thomas really just step onto the field in a proper game and go full speed without any TC or pre-season action ? I have my doubts. I know he is a veteran and has probably been working out somewhere but it still seems a big ask IMO.

KJ Wright being out is a big blow for them
                            Keenum’s response to Thomas playing:

“I guarantee you he can step in and be right where he wants to be.”

Comment

Earl Thomas will be playing. At least Keenum has experience playing against him when he was on the Rams.
                              Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Working...
                              X