Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrell Davis: Lindsay can break my rushing record

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rushing-record

"I'm excited about watching his journey and seeing how this thing all plays out. I already envision in my mind there will be a day where it's probably six, seven, eight years from now that I'm meeting him on the field because the torch is being passed because he's breaking my rushing yards record."
    All aboard the Lindsay Hype Train!!!
    sigpic

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...rushing-record

All aboard the Lindsay Hype Train!!!
    I’m on board. He’s exciting to watch.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Comment

Originally posted by broncoslover115 View Post
      I’m on board. He’s exciting to watch.
      I admittedly didn't know anything about him coming into the season. I was shocked because I figured there would be HUGE uproar that some undrafted rookie was taking TD's number...Not that I was ever upset mind you, but there are those who get bent out of shape over such things. Two games in, I get why no one minded, he deserves the #30, he's already doing it justice 2 games into what will hopefully be a long and productive career.
      sigpic

Comment

I followed him all four years at Colorado. I’m a huge fan. I knew he had a good shot to make the roster. Though I’ll admit I’m still a little surprised he has showed out this well. I figured it would take awhile.

I did claim to a buddy in my fantasy league that he has the potential to be this years Kamara.

I hope he keeps it up but this is a bold claim by TD.
        sigpic

Comment

Remember when Selvin Young said he would break Tds record and everyone prematurely drank the kool-aid? Yea.......

I really like the kid but it's week 2 and he's undersized. It's a long punishing season. I'll start drinking around week 10 if he's still producing and healthy.

TD shouldn't have added to the pressure rookies already face, especially an undrafted one.

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post
            Remember when Selvin Young said he would break Tds record and everyone prematurely drank the kool-aid? Yea.......

I really like the kid but it's week 2 and he's undersized. It's a long punishing season. I'll start drinking around week 10 if he's still producing and healthy.

TD shouldn't have added to the pressure rookies already face, especially an undrafted one.
            They called him undersized at Colorado too and he only averaged over 1000 yards from scrimmage a season in the Pac-12. He has always played bigger than his size. And quite frankly calling someone undersized is becoming one of the most obnoxious criticisms in the NFl.

CHJ was undersized and therefore undrafted and the dude is a perennial pro bowler.

Sproles is undersized and had a long productive career as a rb.

Come up with something else people.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rst08tierney View Post

Big difference here. There Selvin Young was making a bold claim. This is Lindsay's peers recognizing just how great he has the potential to be.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Freeman/Lindsay are battling for OROY and Chubb takes DROY.
              sigpic

Comment

Big difference here. There Selvin Young was making a bold claim. This is Lindsay's peers recognizing just how great he has the potential to be.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if Freeman/Lindsay are battling for OROY and Chubb takes DROY.
                This could very well be Elways most talented draft. And Lindsay wasn’t even drafted.

I think the future is finally bright for the Broncos if the Oline can continue to gel and improve. Not 100% sold yet Keenum is the man the long term solution though. But maybe Kelly can be.
                sigpic

Comment

I'd love to see that, but I think the old East Coast bias will bestow OROY on either Darnold or Barkley.

Comment

I think Lindsay should be the Starter with the Rolls Royce being 2nd up Yes Denver does have it's Thunder and Lighting !

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                      I think Lindsay should be the Starter with the Rolls Royce being 2nd up Yes Denver does have it's Thunder and Lighting !
                      Kind of like Joseph was saying, who cares who the starter is? The packages that each player is a part of is what matters. If you're not in the first play of the game, does it matter when you're taking the majority of the reps over the other two guys?

Comment

I don’t see Lindsay breaking major rushing records, either team or NFL.

Darren Sproles has had an admirable career, but there’s a reason he’s often injured. Lindsay shares that reason.
                        My Opinion isn’t determined by what the Popular Opinion is. Sometimes I agree with the Majority, Sometimes I Don’t. If My Opinion is Different than Yours, I have to Ask One Question:
                        You Mad Bro?
                        Don’t Be A Mean Girl

Comment

Originally posted by DenverBlood View Post
                          This could very well be Elways most talented draft. And Lindsay wasn’t even drafted.

I think the future is finally bright for the Broncos if the Oline can continue to gel and improve. Not 100% sold yet Keenum is the man the long term solution though. But maybe Kelly can be.
                          Yea, UDFA, but I always still consider them part of the draft class. "rookie class" would be a more accurate term I guess.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ksubroncosfan View Post
                            Kind of like Joseph was saying, who cares who the starter is? The packages that each player is a part of is what matters. If you're not in the first play of the game, does it matter when you're taking the majority of the reps over the other two guys?
                            Pretty much this!

Oddly, I feel like VJ is saying all the right things this season. Dare I say he may have grown slightly as a coach?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncolee View Post
                              I don’t see Lindsay breaking major rushing records, either team or NFL.

Darren Sproles has had an admirable career, but there’s a reason he’s often injured. Lindsay shares that reason.
                              “Sproles has played at least 15 games in four straight seasons and 10 of 12 overall...”

He is no more oft injured than any normal size rb over a 12 year career.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X