Emmanuel Sanders running again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Sanders running again

Emmanuel Sanders was seen running with cleats again, less than one year after his Achilles' tear. I love his quote - "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." The Broncos FO must have had a lot of faith that he would recover quickly because they picked up his option as well as not drafting a WR high. With Sanders healthy and functioning at his previous level our offense has very few weaknesses.

https://predominantlyorange.com/2019...leats-already/
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

Very good news for Sanders, and I always admired his toughness. He's the leader in that WR room. Here's hoping he rebounds in a big way
    What's the difference between ignorance and apathy?
    I don't know and I don't care

Comment

Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Good for him
        sigpic
        Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
          Good for him
          Yeah I think he’s going to prove to be this generations Rod Smith.

He is in fact a diva but I think he’s maturing in not only the position but the role of a leader even if he doesn’t realize it.

He’s a diva that has out lasted other big yet controversial personalities such as Talib, Ward, Anderson etc and I hate to say it but he’ll even out last CHJ!
          Last edited by Sam_Z; 05-05-2019, 06:36 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

None of us know what he is like in the locker room but when he interviews and when he is interacting with players on the field hie energy is just awesome to watch as a fan. I am glad that Sanders is recovering well. here's hoping he bounces back 100% and proves he still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Yeah I think he’s going to prove to be this generations Rod Smith.

He is in fact a diva but I think he’s maturing in not only the position but the role of a leader even if he doesn’t realize it.

He’s a diva that has out lasted other big yet controversial personalities such as Talib, Ward, Anderson etc and I hate to say it but he’ll even out last CHJ!
              He might be a bit of a diva, but he works hard and does his job. I’m glad we have him.
              sigpic
              Thank you to my grandfather jetrazor for being a veteran of the armed forces!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
                He might be a bit of a diva, but he works hard and does his job. I’m glad we have him.
                And he shows up to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  And he shows up to play.
                  He really does. I'm a big fan of his, and hope he recovers fully, but you never really know with an Achilles tear how fully they can recover.
                  Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

A horse up and running is always good to hear.

Comment

Sanders caught a couple deep balls from Flacco yesterday. Good to see him running with ones, building chemistry with Flacco, and finally having. An who can get him the ball anywhere down the field.
                      sigpic

Comment

ES has to be one of the most underrated WR's of all time. ES can play slot or Deep ! ES is an Awesome Guy and One Helluva WR !

Comment

Originally posted by DENVERSB50CHAMP View Post
                          ES has to be one of the most underrated WR's of all time. ES can play slot or Deep ! ES is an Awesome Guy and One Helluva WR !

-- signed Emmanuel Sanders
                          Fixed that.

hehe, I jest

Glad he's back up and looking to be in good form.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            Fixed that.

hehe, I jest

Glad he's back up and looking to be in good form.

TY LoL I seem to somehow to be unable to type anymore lol.

Comment

He’s Back !!!!!!!
                              https://www.milehighreport.com/2019/...ame-with-49ers
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X