Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expect a 4th or 5th rounder. Our asking price probably started as a 2nd though.

Comment

Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
      lol ... what makes it a fact? Because you say so?
      Uh yeah.

I understand most of you kids don’t believe anything unless Schefter says it and well schefter will be reporting that it is the patriots who are talking with the broncos at the moment and he’ll be doing that very soon.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        Golden Tate netted a 3rd round pick and he was coming off a 1000+ yard season without injury. The ages are similar between Tate, Sanders and Green. Interest by multiple teams could drive the value higher for Sanders, however I think it’s more likely he nets a 3rd round pick.
        I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee

Comment

Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
          Superbowl 50 Champions!

Comment

Sanders doesn’t want to be here in my opinion.
            Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
            I’m still a fan of this team don’t want anybody that doesn’t support our coaches, players or management.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
              Sanders doesn’t want to be here in my opinion.
              Team needs to build around players that want to be here.
              I’m still a fan of this team don’t want anybody that doesn’t support our coaches, players or management.
              Makes me really curious about the 2020 draft and what we do. A lot of questions to answer first though

Comment

Originally posted by JvDub95 View Post
                I would be happy with a 3rd all day!! I love Sanders but if a team is willing to give up a 3rd for him Elway should take it and run. A 3rd is all we'd get for compensatory pick and it wouldn't even be a guarantee
                Interestingly, Elway and the Broncos have a decent record with 3rd round picks. Not great but certainly not bad. Simmons was a 3rd round pick. At this point in his career make the trade. Good for Sanders if he can get to a team competing for a championship.

Comment

The stinking Pats better HAVE to pay extra.
                  Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Mike klis just tweeted that Sanders more than likely just played his last game as a Bronco and is expected to be dealt before Tuesday deadline. Nothing new to this thread but multiple sources saying he's gone and the Pats name is the one repeated

Comment

Originally posted by TheAsianPA View Post
                      Sanders hasn't really produced for us in multiple games. The future is with Sutton, not Sanders. Make the trade
                      Yup , get er done

Comment

Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.

Comment

Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
                          That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.

Comment

Send em anywhere for a 3rd or higher to ANYBODY but the Pats...

Seeing our player thrive in their Uni just won't sit right... Brady doesn't deserve more help..

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                              That would be a perfect opportunity to swipe Kendrick Bourne from them. They aren't going to use him anyway. I think he's a free agent, though. We'd have to sign him.
                              What’s the story on Bourne? I don’t know his background.

Comment

What’s the story on Bourne? I don’t know his background.
                                He barely made their roster this year according to everything I've read. Every time I see him play though, he's balling. He's always getting separation, and is good after the catch. He's a really good blocker too. Ask Simmons.

Comment

Working...
                                X