This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    He barely made their roster this year according to everything I've read. Every time I see him play though, he's balling. He's always getting separation, and is good after the catch. He's a really good blocker too. Ask Simmons.
    Sounds like he would be a bonus in a trade.

Comment

I love Sanders enthusiasm and effort. Need more of that on this team. If we are truly being offered a 2nd though, I think you need to make the trade considering all the holes on the O-line we need to fill. Speaking of which, throw in Bolles to sweeten the deal!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fantaztic7 View Post
        Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
        Be nice of we could convince them to take Sanders and Flacco for Mullens.
        Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Originally posted by Megalodon30 View Post
          Be nice of we could convince them to take Sanders and Flacco for Mullens.
          Sanders for Mullens would work. Flacco would scare off the 49ers.

Comment

Sanders for Mullens would work. Flacco would scare off the 49ers.
            Flacco could be a good mentor for Jimmy G. Provided he has any desire for football left.
            Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Best guess is Sanders goes to 49ers for a 3rd round pick. I think Elway will return a favor to John Lynch for allowing Denver to get Scangarello. Could be wrong and we’ll see what happens. The playbook will also be familiar as well.
              Could be. We also gave them something on draft day.

But remember they wouldn't come off any of their 3 QB's .......... I should say any of the 2 back ups

In fact what I'd like to see is a trade for one those back ups. even if it costs us more which it would
              Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Comment

Flacco could be a good mentor for Jimmy G. Provided he has any desire for football left.
                Nobody wants him and his contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                  Nobody wants him and his contract.
                  Hey, I can dream can't I?
                  Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Hey, I can dream can't I?
                    Lol you sure can. Unfortunately I think we'll be eating his 13.6m dead cap hit when we cut him after the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa-pwn View Post
                      Lol you sure can. Unfortunately I think we'll be eating his 13.6m dead cap hit when we cut him after the season.
                      I'll be glad when he's gone. My greatest fear is that Elway will try to get yet another vet and we'll be stuck with Eli starting in Denver in 2020.
                      Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

When Flacco arrived in Denver he said his job wasn’t to mentor Lock. He said that was Scangarello’s job. Kyle Shanahan wouldn’t want Flacco around the 49ers. Bad for a place where you’re building a winning culture. Not guys collecting a paycheck.

Comment

When Flacco arrived in Denver he said his job wasn’t to mentor Lock. He said that was Scangarello’s job. Kyle Shanahan wouldn’t want Flacco around the 49ers. Bad for a place where you’re building a winning culture. Not guys collecting a paycheck.
                          That's a very good point. If he did get shipped off to SF, obviously his role would be as the backup. Wonder if he would accept it or just completely quit on the team.
                          Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

That's a very good point. If he did get shipped off to SF, obviously his role would be as the backup. Wonder if he would accept it or just completely quit on the team.
                            Just guessing, I think he would retire. He has a young family and probably wouldn’t want to start skipping from team to team.

Will be interesting to see where Sanders ultimately lands.

Comment

Originally posted by the0rangecrush View Post
                              Where are you hearing a 2nd? If true yes, you absolutely make the trade.
                              Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                              Send em anywhere for a 3rd or higher to ANYBODY but the Pats...

Seeing our player thrive in their Uni just won't sit right... Brady doesn't deserve more help..
                              As much as I would hate to give any decent player to the Patriots, the Broncos are so bad that if the Patriots are willing to give up a 2nd for Sanders, you pull the trigger on that deal.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just guessing, I think he would retire. He has a young family and probably wouldn’t want to start skipping from team to team.

Will be interesting to see where Sanders ultimately lands.
                                Would be kinda like the end of Plummer's career. If I remember correctly, we were going to trade him to TB, but he decided to retire instead.
                                Eternal Broncos Optimist

Comment

Working...
                                X