replied
    DUI's are stupid and preventable.

On the bright side, no one died,
    and Kareem can start rehab early.

Leave a comment:

• Peerless
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Thank goodness he didn't kill or seriously injure an innocent person, or himself.

Glad to see he was suspended, and hope this never happens again.
    I agree. He was an idiot to do what he did. He had all the resources available to transport him home.

Hopefully he'll just learn from this and NEVER do it again.

Leave a comment:

• Kyousukeneko
    replied
    this is parks time to shine and prove he can be a starting Caliber safety in this league

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied
    My take is that he did what he was supposed to do (once caught), but could easily have avoided the situation, because I am sure The Broncos have a number to call when a ride is needed. Plus it could have been a bigger factor had we been in a playoff race.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Thank goodness he didn't kill or seriously injure an innocent person, or himself.

Glad to see he was suspended, and hope this never happens again.

Leave a comment:

• Rastic
    replied
    While I am glad to hear that he appears to have taken some sort of responsibility for reporting it to the team... stupid. Sounds like the punishment fits.

Leave a comment:

• Bootleg
    started a topic Kareem Jackson Suspended (DUI)

Kareem Jackson Suspended (DUI)

“Kareem Jackson was arrested for driving under the influence on Thursday, Sept. 19. He immediately informed our team of the incident, which we promptly reported to the NFL and thoroughly reviewed as an organization.

“There are high standards for the personal conduct of all members of our organization, and we have expressed our extreme disappointment to Kareem for his poor judgment. Under the NFL Policy and Program on Substances of Abuse, he has been suspended for the Broncos’ final two games of the 2019 season.”
    https://www.denverbroncos.com/news/s...kareem-jackson
Working...
X